Happy birthday Klaus lunettes

Klaus is a seriously underrated character I love him so much
_________________________________________

Mimosa and Yuno stood in the kitchen of the golden dawn headquarters.
The royal was covered head to toe in flour while the black-haired one had cake batter and chocolate all over his shirt and some in his hair.

The kitchen was no better flour and sugar covered almost all of the countertops and most of the floor.

"What are we going to do now" mimosa sat down and sighed

"I don't know, it's not like this was my idea" Yuno replied rolling his eyes.

Mimosa was silent for a while before suddenly standing up and grabbing Yuno's arm. She dragged him down the hall and passed a bunch of their other squad members, most of them ignored them while others such as Langris found it hilarious and laughed at them.

She continued walking still dragging Yuno behind her until she reached a door and began to knock.

"Why are we at captain Vangeance's door," Yuno asked confused wondering what the young vermillion was doing

"You'll see" the door opened revealing their squad captain staring at them in confusion.

"Do you two need something?" He questioned still confused as to why two flour and cake batter covered kids we're knocking on his door

"Do you know how to bake a cake, " Mimosa asked leaning forwards on her tippy toes, with Yuno's arm still in her grasp.

"Yes, how come"

"It's Klaus' birthday and we wanted to make him something to show how much we care about him"

"Would you like me to assist you?" William said

"Yes, please!"

------------------------------------------------------------
"Wow I can't believe you made it look so easy" Mimosa gasped looking at a frosted chocolate cake that William had helped them bake.

She picked the cake up and placed it in a box.

"Don't drop it," Yuno said as the box began to slide out of her hands

"You know what how about you hold it"
She handed the box over to Yuno and began to grab a cloth and wipe down the counter.

"Thank you for helping us Captain," Yuno thanked his captain as the ladder left the kitchen waving at the two teens

"Come on let's go to Klaus' room and bring it to him!" Mimosa said happily bouncing up and down like a little kid.

The two walked to the part of the building where all of the bedrooms were, Mimosa was leading the two of them while Yuno just watched her happily prance along.

She came to a stop at their seniors door,
Minosa knocked on the door three times and then waited "Hey Klaus it's us!"

"One second" the door creaked open and Klaus came into view." Would you guys like to come in I just made some tea if you'd like any"

"Sure" she walked I looking around the room, it was all perfectly organized. The bed was neatly made, all the pens and pencils were in a cup on his desk, all the papers neatly stacked. Yuno followed her in.

"Is there anything you guys needed" Klaus questioned wondering why that had dropped by all of a sudden

"Happy birthday Klaus!"
Mimosa and Yuno said happily holding out the cake in front of themselves.

"You guys didn't need to do this," he said smiling happily.

"But we did anyway," Mimosa said cheerfully while looking up at her senior.

Mimosa looked away from Klaus for a second and looked at Yuno. He had a smile on his face, it was small but definitely there.

"Wait is Yuno smiling," Mimosa said causing Klaus to look up at the boy in question

"Um no" Yuno put a hand over his mouth and turned away from the two of them

Yuno, Mimosa, and Klaus spent the rest of the day laughing and chatting while eating the cake. They also brought a slice to William as a thanks for helping them bale the cake.

"Good night Klaus happy birthday," Mimosa said heading back to her room

"Good night" Yuno muttered leaving Klaus' room.

The door shut and Klaus was left alone in his room. "Those guys are so thoughtful" He smiled glad to have met those two and have them as his friends.

_________________________________________
709 words
This is a short chapter that I rushed because I realised it was his birthday and I thought I needed to write a chapter to celebrate