Solid x Reader

"That Idiot" you whispered to yourself looking at the scene in front of you.

Solid was running towards you laughing his ass off while Nozel sat angrily glaring at his brother, Nozel's hair was a mess and his signature braid was undone.

You sighed waiting for Solid to stop laughing before you flicked him in the head, 'God you loved this idiot though, you would never tell him that considering how cocky he gets sometimes.'

Nozel stood up from his desk pushed in his chair and walked out of the room with a scowl on his face, . You were almost one hundred percent sure he was silently muttering curses under his breath aimed towards his brother.

"I- That wasn't what I was-as trying to do!" He was still silently dying of laughter. Mainly because he thought it was funny how pissed Nozel got when his hair got messed up in the slightest.

"Yeah sure," You leaned over and offered a hand to the white-haired male. He gladly accepted it and stood next to you................without letting go of your hand.

He had a small smirk on his face as you slowly turned red, and unintelligible noises came from your mouth.

Solid being himself leaned over and kissed you on the cheek, before leaving you standing there. All the while he winked and said "See you later cutie"
As he walked away.

His personality confused you, one second he was teasing you the next he was as smooth as silk. But you didn't really mind it because that's just who he is, and you will always love that about him.

------------------------------------------------------------

I think I mentioned this in an earlier chapter, but anyway, the chapters are going to be shorter because I can't write 1,000 words per chapter like I was previously. It's too hard for me right now because I am very busy, even considering the fact that I don't have school right now.