Fireworks.

Just to let you guys know, this chapter is awkward..

If you dislike boyxboy or anything, don't read this..

Not much happens but it's still the most graphic thing I've written so sorry if it's unrealistic or anything.

Anyway, go read. xo

-------------------------------------

*Nathan's POV*

I was determined to try and hear him speak after Gerard left. Even if I just got him to make a noise, it would still technically be his voice.

I turned to him, not wanting to make the situation too awkward, and tapped his shoulder. When he looked, I turned my head in the opposite direction. I did it again and again until he started playfully slapping me. I giggled and slapped him back.

Soon, we had collapsed on my bed, having a giggle fit..

His giggling was silent, but I was sure I was getting somewhere. So I started tickling him. He was ultra ticklish, and I soon had him letting out a quiet, high pitched giggle. I stopped and gave him a triumphant smile, to which he just pouted at.

"Des, what does your voice sound like?" I blurted out

He raised an eyebrow and reached for his notebook.

'I really don't know..' he answered honestly in the pink, itallic font which I found adorable

"How long has it been since you've heard your own voice..?" I asked, shocked that he seemed almost as clueless as me

'That's not how it works.' he wrote

"How what works..?" Fuck, I had a dirty mind..

He rolled his eyes and smirked.

'I get to ask you a question now.'

I gulped. "Okay."

What he wrote next, surprised me to no end.

'Why'd you kiss me?'

Shit. Do I have to tell him? I mean how much was I meant to tell him? That I could read peoples' emotions through their eyes? That I kissed him to get him to look at me? That I actually really liked it and wanted to do it again? Umm..

"Well.. I wanted to see into your eyes." I told him honestly. "I can see everything a person has ever felt when I look into their eyes, and I wanted to know more about you. You're so mysterious."

He looked shocked.

'What did you see?' he wrote, looking at me nervously.

"Hey that's not how it works." I said, mocking his past self only moments ago.

He rolled his eyes, but wrote nothing.

"Okay, well.. I saw everything. I saw every ounce of your pain."

His eyes widened.

"Now I get two questions." I said with a wink, lightening the mood.

He nodded.

"Did you like it when I kissed you?" I really wanted to know. I needed to know if he felt the same.

He kept a poker face for a minute as he thought, but it felt like a year to me. His eyes caught mine and he sighed.

Then he nodded.

He fucking nodded!

Did that mean he liked me? Or did he just like the kiss or what?