Perfection.

Nathan's POV

I had went back home to get changed as I kinda messed up my jeans..

When I had found another black pair of jeans, I put them on and examined myself in the mirror. God, they were skinny.

I heard a tap from outside, it was Destery. He was standing outside my window on my balcony.

I smiled and opened my door for him, taking in his glorious image. I sighed and started chewing on my lip, he was so gorgeous.

He blushed insanely and his hand found his hair, he was combing his long fingers through it nervously, which was adorable.

“Hey Destery.” I said, smiling as to try and make him not feel as uncomfortable. I hated the thought of Destery being uncomfortable around me.

He smiled and looked down at my left hand, in which I was holding an eyeliner pencil.

“Yeah I was just getting to that.” I said, turning to the mirror and raising the pencil to my left eye.

I topped up my eyeliner and made it heavier this time. I hoped he liked heavy..

I turned back to him.

“Is this okay?” I asked in a deeper voice for some reason.

Destery bit his lip and nodded.

Then I had an idea.

“You should try some.” I said casually.

He raised his eyebrow but said nothing. I walked over and put my hand on his neck, seeing him bite his lip harder.

“Do you wanna try eyeliner? It's okay if you don't want to, I'll never make you do anything you don't want to, I promise.” I told him softly, moving my hand up to cup his cheek.

He smiled a little, and nodded.

With that, I brought out my eyeliner again.

“Okay you have to trust me, okay? It won't hurt but you can't move” I informed him.

He rolled his eyes and nodded.

I smirked and brought the pencil up to his left eye. He looked up as I carefully lined his eye with the black liner.

I did the other eye next, concentrating fully just in case I did poke his eye out.

When I was finished, I leaned back a little to admire him.

I must be honest, this was the most attracted I have ever been to Destery. It looked so hot, I just wanted to grab him and kiss him right there, but I fought my urges and took his hand, leading him to the mirror, standing right behind him as he looked.

He smiled at it, he liked it!

I was so proud, I rested my chin on his shoulder.

“You look so perfect.” I whispered into his ear.

H looked down, shaking his head.

I don't know why this surprised me so much, but it did. I knew he was self conscious but there was no reason for him to be. He was flawless. I honestly couldn't find one bad thing about him anywhere.

I turned him around, and looked him straight in his chocolate brown eyes.

“Destery. You are the most perfect human being I have ever seen. Don't you ever let anyone tell you otherwise, okay? I'm so glad you're in my life.” I told him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He rested his head on my shoulder and we stood there for what could've been hours, but for me, felt like minutes.

I loved him so much.

I just wish I could say it, I know it'd help him so much, but I just couldn't say it.

I loved him.