Disbelief.

Destery's POV

This would've sounded like the most cliché thing to anyone who was hearing this story, but I didn't really care, it was my story and it was perfect.

I now had everything I wanted and more.

Most of all, I had Nathan, which was the best thing I could ever have. He made me feel important, like I mattered. And I had never had that before. But even though he told me all the time that I was perfect and amazing etc.; I would never truly believe it.

“You're so perfect.” He would whisper through my feathery black locks, sending shivers up my spine.

I had given up on telling him I didn't think I was perfect, and by telling him I mean shaking my head.

To be honest, I'd given up on ever thinking I'd be able to speak to him.

It really hurt knowing that I'd never be able to tell him how I felt, to tell him I love him or to tell him back just how perfect he was, as a whisper in his ear.

But maybe I could give it time?

I mean, Nathan had made me moan a lot. So at least I knew I had a voice.

Right now, I was staring at my reflection in the mirror, Nathan was stood behind me softly kissing my neck.

I was trying to keep back my voice but soft moans were starting to slip out.

“God Destery, I love it when you do that.” He said, his voice muffled against the crook of my neck.

So with that, I moaned a little louder.

I could see our reflection in his mirror, I was standing with my head to the side so he had more access to my neck, which was by far the most sensitive part of my body. This was amazing but I couldn't help but think he gave me way more than I gave him.

With that thought, I turned to face him again, my hand quickly found the back of his head and my fingers latched into his soft reddish brown hair. I pressed my lips to his before he could react.

I heard him moan a little as my tongue brushed his bottom lip, he opened his mouth, giving me full access. I turned us around and pressed him against the wall next to the mirror, still invading his mouth with my tongue, but he seemed to like it, his breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

I kind of didn't understand why he was enjoying it so much, I mean, it was only me.

He pulled back, surprising me.

I looked into his eyes, looking for any sign that I could've done something wrong, but all I saw was lust.

“Destery.” he whispered, pressing his forehead to mine.

I kept my gaze on him, not giving up.

“Destery you don't need to say anything, I'll never make you say it, but there's something I need to say.” he continued.

I was sure I knew what he was gonna say, but I just wouldn't believe it.

“I don't care if I've only known you for a few days..” he took a deep breath, screwing up his eyes but opening them again to continue our gaze.

“But I love you.”