Cash from Dad

When Bansi decided that all of his plans that he thought were right, he stepped out and started trying them one by one.

The first thing he thought of - was to ask his father for money. Bansi decided to give it a try first. 

He decided that he will talk to his father about it as soon as he returns from school tomorrow.

The next day, when Bansi returned from school, he did not waste any time in any other activities before going to home

The next day, when Bansi returned from school, he did not waste any time in any other activities before going to home. Neither did he go to play with his friends, nor did he play the flute, as he does every day.

He reached home directly to talk to his father.

Bansi went home to ask for money from his father.

What a perfect timing! Bansi's father just came home! However, his father looked somewhat disappointed.

Bansi asked, "What happened, father?"

The father said, 'Nothing son. You are home?'

Bansi said in response, 'Yes, today I came straight from school. I had to talk to you about something.'

The father sat on the bed near Bansi and said, 'Son, today I don't have extra money. That is why, I might not be able to give you money to buy anything this month.'

Hearing this, Bansi thought that if he still said what he wanted to say, his father would feel sad for not fulfilling his demand.

Thinking this, Bansi said, 'Father, I just came to say that now I will try to come home in time.'

Hearing this, the father was happy and said, 'Son, if you like playing the flute, I will not stop. I just want you to concentrate a little bit in studies too. You don't have to worry about anything else. '

Saying this, his father hugged him.

After this whole thing, Bansi realised that his father wouldn't be able to give him money. That's why he decided that it is now time for him to try his another plan.