Chapter Eight: He's Back....

Mack's POV

I move back from Matt and look at the person who TOTALLY ruined the moment. It was Aaron Carter, the boy I gave everything to, the boy who broke me into a million pieces.

        "Mack, wow it's been a while," Aaron said looking me up and down. I felt like a piece of meat.

        "Aaron what are you doing back here? I thought you went to boarding school or something," I say stepping a bit closer to Matt. He was being pretty quiet.

        "Got kicked out as usual you know me," Aaron said smirking. Yeah Matt's smirk beats his anyday.

        "I really wish I didn't," I whispered I think Matt heard me though. He grabbed my hand and faced Aaron.

        "If you can excuse us we were on a date." Matt said looking Aaron straight in the eye.

        "Mackenize Garrnett on a date? I didn't think you would go out with anybody till I came back? You know so we could be together again," Aaron said grabbing my hand from Matt. I pulled my hand away like he had burned me.

        "I would never date you again, your a selfish jerk. Dating you the first time was a mistake," I said taking Matt's hand back.

        "Oh wait since you two are on a date, why don't you join us," Aaron asked with mischief playing in his eyes.

        "Us," Matt asks.

        "Yeah my girlfriend Cammy is right there picking up our towels, we were about to go out for dinner. Care to join us," Aaron asked.

        "We would but we have to go have dinner with Adam," I said thinking it was a good enough excuse.

        "I just saw Adam actually leaving with one of the Martin girls I can't remember which one. Your not scared of going out with little old me are you," he asks stepping closer to me.

        "Of course not. Let's hurry up and get this over with," I said looking at Matt and silenty asking if it was okay. He nodded his head yes and squeezed my hand. I squeezed back and followed Aaron back to his car.

        We all rode in the same car to the restaurant. Stupid idea if you ask me that just means we are going to have to spend more time with them. But since me and Matt walked down here we are just going to have to deal.

        The entire trip there everyone was silent. Once we got there we all started walking into the restaurant. Matt stopped me and bent down like he was about to kiss my cheek, and whispered in my ear.

        "Follow my lead."

        This is going to be intresting.

        We all sat down in the booth with me next to Matt and Cammy next to Aaron. Honeslty I feel bad for that poor girl, she has no idea how horriable Aaron is.

        "So how long have you and Cammy been dating," Matt asks.

        "About two weeks now," she smiles grabbing Aarons hand. Aaron pulled his hand away.

        "So what about you two how long have you guys been a thing," Cammy asks.

        "Since today actually," Matt said smiling and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. Okay so I know this is all just like acting or whatever but seriously this is kind of awesome.