Chapter Fifteen: Matt, Noah, Aaron...Oh my.

Rachel's POV

What? How? I can't even think, how could Noah be here right now? He was supposed to be in rehab for another month. And what is he doing with Matt? I can't even wrap my head around this.

"Hey guys, do you know my friend Noah?" Matt said smirking at us.

"What the heck do you think you're doing with Noah, and Noah what are you doing here, you're not supposed to be back for another month?" I say/screamed as I was trying to hold back my tears. Which was not working at all.

"Good to see you too." Noah said. He does not have the right to have any attitude with me. I just couldn't take it, I had to get away. I took Aaron's car keys and ran to his car now full on sobbing. I had to leave anywhere, he couldn't be back. He just couldn't.

Aaron's POV

"Noah, how are you here? And why are you talking to this ignorant jerk?" I ask I was so confused. There was no way he could get out of that rehab facility early. I feel really bad for Rachel, she didn't deserve this, or Noah's attitude.

"Wow, is anybody happy to see me? And Matt isn't a jerk he's chill." Noah said.

"No he's not, he's the jerk who punched my girlfriend." I said trying to control my anger. Mack grabbed one of my hands and squeezed trying to calm me down.

"Woah, you and Mack are finally back together! Awesome I actually like her." Noah said that was true though, he was always mad at me when I cheated on Mack. She was like a sister to him, it hurt him the same when she left. Then all of a sudden Noah punched Matt right in the face sending him to the ground.

"Nobody punches a girl, especially my sister." Noah said shaking out his hand. That was quite a punch.

"Noah, I missed you little bro." I said giving him a long hug.

"I missed you too," Noah said.

"Move it I want a hug!" Mack said pushing me a running into Noah's arms. They were always so close.

"Hey Kenzie!" Noah said with a huge smile on his face. "Not that I don't love seeing you guys but, does anybody have a clue where Rach went?" He said as worry filled his eyes.

"I'm guessing the cabin," Mack said. "It's not that she doesn't love it that you're back, it's just when you left she broke and I guess that she just had a little meltdown, go talk to her take Aaron's car," Mack said to Noah with her caring smile.

"He could totally use my car, if Rachel didn't take it." I said.

"Oh, yeah. Take Adam's car we can get a ride home." Mack said handing him Adam's keys.

"Thank you so much I owe you, I'll meet you guys at Kenzie's house in an hour to talk." Noah said getting in the car.

"Okay, good luck bro, be safe." I said as he drove off. I'm so confused about how he got here, but more so why Matt was even near him. Speaking of the devil he was getting up.

"What the heck were you doing with my little brother?" I said grabbing him by the collar and pinning him up against a tree.

"Chill dude, I ran into him and he asked if I knew you and I brought him over to you, okay?" Matt said trying to fight back but failing.

"Whatever, I don't want you coming close to any of us again, go away." I said letting him go. He quickly tried to throw a punch at me but I grabbed his fist and punched his stomach.

"I said go! I would leave before something bad happens." I said trying to keep my cool as he walked off glaring at me.

"Babe, are you okay?" Mack said looking at me like I was about to explode.