Chapter Twelve: DRAMA

Important Author's Note at bottom!

Matt's POV

I hate Aaron Carter. I hate him so much, he took Mackenzie away from me. He made her hate me, he made me punch her, he made her see me as some jerk. I am not a jerk! I am the nicest guy ever. He made me so mad when they came to the school saying that got back together, the nerve of that guy. He knew how angry that would make me, he made me insult and push Mack. I hate Aaron Carter.

But Mackenzie she is the most beautiful and wonderful person ever. Even though sometimes she acts like a seven year old, it makes me like her more. I felt really bad when I pushed and hit her, but it wasn't my fault she didn't have to be such an idiot and get back together with Aaron.

"Hey babe, wanna go watch a movie." Jennifer says getting in to my car right after we "accidentally" bump into Aaron and Mack at the pier. I might have been following them. "Um no, and don't call me babe. I'm taking you home." I saying speeding the car back to Jennifer's house. I really don't like her, I'm just using her to get back at Mack. It kind of back fired cause now she's just mad that I stole Adam's girlfriend and thinks I'm a jerk.

As soon as I dropped Jennifer off I went to go start following Aaron and Mack again. I found them at a Taco Bell, really Aaron classy take your girl to a Taco Bell. Such a cheep person. I really wanna go in there and punch him in his face. He shouldn't get to make her laugh or smile, that should be me. We were happy until he came back. I'm going to get Mack back from Aaron...That's a promise.

Mack's POV

"I love you Aaron Carter always and forever." I say as we are laying down in the sand on the beach.

"I love you too Mackenzie Garrnet forever and always." Aaron said getting down on one knee and pulling out a small box from his pocket. What is he doing? Please tell me he's not.

"Mackenzie I have loved ever since I laid my eyes on you, and my love for you grows deeper every day. So will you do me the honor of becoming my wife." He says as he opens the box to reveal a ring. Oh my baby Jesus. I was about to answer when I saw a unicorn. Wait, why is there a unicorn.

"Mackenzie! Mackenzie!" The unicorn yells at me. Why is it yelling at me!

"Mackenzie! Wake up!" I sit up with a start. Oh, that was a dream, now that makes sense.

"Finally, I've been trying to wake you up for five minutes. We're gonna be late." Adam says going down stairs. So that means that I can now call Adam a unicorn.

I take a quick shower and straighten my hair with my trusty wet to straight flat iron, that thing helps on days like these. I pick out a fancy white shirt with some black high-waisted shorts and run down stairs to get some food. I smelled my favorite.

There was a plate of waffles on the counter, but I know Adam wouldn't make me breakfast, and my dad leaves to early. I saw Aaron pouring some milk into a cup with his back facing me, I tip-toed all the way over to him and then screamed right in his ear.

"Ahh, what the heck!" He said as he jumped into the air. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

"Oh you're gonna pay for that." Aaron said with a glint in his eye. Uh oh. I ran as fast as I possibly could trying to get into the car. Then I remembered I left something, I ran quickly back inside with Aaron on my tail grabbed my waffles and ran back into the car and locked it.

Aaron smirked and motioned for me to roll down the window. I shook my head no, I wasn't going to fall for anything. Then he gave me the puppy dog eyes. I sighed and rolled down the window.