Fire To Fire

April 7, 2037
7: 56 p.m
Kind POV

Tears ran down my face as I watched A'Jayla through a big glass window

Tears ran down my face as I watched A'Jayla through a big glass window. We ended up having to bring her to some mental hospital after she set her bed on fire.

I had started smelling smoke and I just ran in there and there she was, just watching the fire with a smile on her face.

It hurt me because I didn't know what to do. I have taken every lighter, match, candle whatever and put it where she couldn't reach or find it.

Somehow she always ends up with one. I was just so upset because I didn't understand why she couldn't be normal. She's just 1 and a couple months with a whole disorder.

I just didn't know what to do. I didn't know if this mental hospital was gonna help her either, but I was going to try any and everything to help her.

She looked at me before smiling clapping her hands and I chuckled. They wrapped her hands up because of her burn marks.

She walked over to the door trying to open it. When she realized she couldn't she started knocking on the door thinking somebody was gonna come open it.

I looked at Tae as he held Ahmir just watching her. She stopped knocking coming back to the window to look at me. She pointed to the door and I shook my head.

She pouted going back over to it. She started knocking on it again just hoping one of us came to open it. When she noticed nobody came she started to cry.

I closed my eyes as tears ran down my face, remembering how I was once in the position she's in.

*flashback*
May 10, 2033
My daddy walked out the room and I heard a click meaning it was locked. I stared at the door for a second as tears ran down my face.

I started twisting it and it wouldn't open. I started banging on the door as I kicked it. Just hoping somebody came to open it.

I couldn't stay here, I felt stuck and trapped and I was all alone. In this small cold room.

"I WANNA GO HOME!" I screamed as I continued to bang on the door. I was never gonna get outta here.

*flashback over*

I opened my eyes hearing her scream and cry. I shook my head as I pulled my hair. Yeah I'm not finna leave her here.

"Unlock this damn door." I told the lady.

"Are yo-"