Done

January 20, 2037
10:23 p.m
Kind POV

It's been like a week and we were back at my house

It's been like a week and we were back at my house. Javontae is nowhere to be found. He hadn't even tried to call to talk to his kids. I thought he would at least do that.

It seemed like he was done with us and we were done with his ass.

My phone started ringing and of course it just had to be Javontae. I hesitated before answering.

"Hello?" He said his voice sounding weak.

"What Tae?" I asked.

"Can I come see my kids?" He asked and I sighed.

"No." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Really Kind? Them is my kids." He said.

"It's not like you talk to em or pay attention to em." I said.

"Why you tryna argue? Just lemme see them." He said.

"Didn't I say no? Now you can talk to them over this damn phone but you not going to see them." I said and he laughed.

"Ight." He said.

"AJ, Mir!" I yelled and they peeked in the room making me laugh.

"Come here y'all stupid ass daddy wanna talk to y'all." I said giving the phone to them. They smiled as Tae talked to them.

"Imma come see y'all as soon as that bitch qui-" I snatched the phone from A'Jayla and she started crying.

"Javontae don't disrespect me like that in front of them." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't done talking to them." He said.

"Well they done talking to you, bye." I said before hanging up.

"A'Jayla shut up." I said and she cried harder running out the room. I pulled my hair, I was so stressed out.

I got up going in the kitchen. I looked and got me a bottle of Ciroc and Hennessy trying to decide which one I wanted.

I shrugged opening both. I started drinking them and there was a knock on the door.

I walked over to the door seeing it was Tae. I laughed before opening the door.

"What?" I asked as he slid his way past me coming in. I shut the door watching as he sat down on the couch.

"I ain't come over here to start nun, just wanna see my kids." He said and I nodded continuing to drink.

"I don't think you suppose to drink those at the same time. Or at all." He said and I shrugged.

"I do what the fuck I wanna do." I said and he nodded. AJ and Ahmir came running to Tae and I shook my head.

"Kind I wanna talk to you tho." He said and I laughed.

"About?" I asked.

"Why I been acting like this." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You have an excuse for everything." I said.

"Just listen please. And don't get mad." He said.

"Ight Cuz I already know you bouta piss me off." I said leaning against the door.

"Can you come sit down. And put them damn bottles up. You shouldn't even be drinking." He said and I rolled my eyes going back in the kitchen.

I put them away going to sit down. I looked at A'Jayla and Ahmir before smiling. They so innocent.

"Ight now what?" I asked.

"I love you Kind." He said and I laughed.

"Ok." I said and he sighed.

"And you don't deserve to b-"

"What the fuck do you have to tell me Tae? You beating round the bush." I said.

"Just shut the fuck up! I'm tryna be nice to y- lemme calm down." He said.

"Yea let you do that." I said.

"I been acting like this towards you because of guilt." He said and I scrunched up my face.

"The being disrespectful part or the childish part? Guilt is why you won't act like a man?" I asked and he put AJ and Mir down.

"Didn't I say shut the fuck up? Let me finish and you would find out Kind." He said and I started bouncing my leg up and down.

"You ain't been taking yo medicine?" I asked.

"This ain't bout no damn medicine Kind." He said.

"It's about me feeling guilty a little bit." He said.

"Guilty for what?" I asked.

"I been acting real distant lat-"

"That's not the word." I said and he glared at me and I laughed.

"I'm over here tryna talk to you and you acting like dat." He said.

"Because you're funny, but go ahead." I said rolling my eyes.

"I ain't been really witchu for the last few months cuz -" He stopped himself moving away from me a little bit.

"Cuz....... like come on finish this wack ass story." I said and he looked at AJ and Mir.

"Room, Dream now." I told them and they ran up there.

"Can you tell me now?" I asked.

"I'm just gon go I'll tell you tomorrow maybe, you just got done drinking that alcohol." He said.

"You act like I'm drunk. I understand you clearly come on." I said growing irritated.

"I been cheating on you damn." He said getting up going to the door. I stared at him as tears ran down my face. I laughed standing up.

"I knew." I said and he looked at me.

"Yeah I knew Tae. You sneaky but you ain't that sneaky bitch." I said and he sighed.

"I just kept you around for the sake of our kids. But you don't do shit for them or me. That's when I got fed up with your shit." I said walking up to him.

"I'm sorry." He said and I nodded.

"I know you are. Because you know you got a good ass girl that don't deserve the shit you be putting her through." I said pushing him away from the door.

I opened it and he just stared at me.

"Get out and don't come back. You can call me for your kids. But you may not come by this house anymore. I'm done with you Javontae. Find you another bitch to play wit." I said.

"We done? After all this shit?" He asked and I nodded.

"Kind we can't just be done." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Cuz I lo-"

"Get out my house Tae please before I call the police or my daddy." I said and he sighed.

"Are we gon get back together ag-"

"Get out!" I yelled pulling him to me then pushed him out the door. I slammed the door shut before locking it.

I laughed going in my room. I looked at the bottle of pills on my dresser before grabbing it.

I went in the bathroom and opened it. I put the all in the toilet before flushing it.

"I got kids to think about." I mumbled

Tae's been cheating 🥺👎🏾
Done?
Hehe 🌚
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙