Cut Off

March 15, 2037
2:11 p.m
A'dream POV

I had got out the hospital like 2 weeks ago

I had got out the hospital like 2 weeks ago. Trell had ended up killing my dad but I still felt a little unsafe.

My mom had got her own place to stay and sometimes I would stay with her. She was really fun and goofy. She was also working on trying to move somewhere out of Houston. She wanted me to go with her but I didn't really know about that.

When I was at the hospital they told me I needed a new heart, because my heart muscle was weakening. I was really scared because I could die.

But right now I was out with Kaizer. We were just walking around.

"Kaizer." I said and he looked at me.

"Yeah." He said.

"You know how my mom is trying to move?" I asked and he nodded.

"She's tryna move out of Houston, she asked me to go with her but I don't know," I said and he looked at me.

"You do know, you not going right?" He asked and I laughed.

"You can't do that Kai, if I wanna go I can go. I was just letting you know." I said and he sighed.

"She not moving anytime soon right?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not yet." I said and he nodded.

"Kaizer." We both turned around and seen a pretty brown skinned girl. She came and gave Kaizer a hug, he hugged her back, his hands pretty far down her waist.

I didn't say anything just smiled a little.

"You ok? What you doing walking by yourself?" He asked.

"I was just out taking a walk then I seen you and your friend." She said and I was ready to pull them braces off her teeth.

"Oh uh Saija this is my girlfriend A'dream." Kaizer said and she looked me up and down before smiling.

"Cute... but anyway you still gonna come to my house for the project?" She asked him and he nodded.

"Yea be over there if not today tomorrow." He said and she nodded.

"Bye." She said before walking away. I looked at Kaizer before shaking my head.

"What?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Don't tell me you mad cuz of that, she in one of my classes Dream." He said and I laughed.

"I didn't say she wasn't. I ain't even say anything. All I did was shake my head." I said and he sighed.

"But you going to her house? Can I go?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Why would you come? We have work we have to do and you just gon be a distraction." He said.