ACT IV: ADVICE FROM THE CATERPILLAR

CONTINUED FROM ACT III:

CATERPILLAR (HONDO): Who...are you?

EZRA: Ezra Bridger sir, you see, I was shrunk in size---

*THE CATERPILLAR (HONDO) CUTS EZRA OFF BY PUFFING A CLOUD OF SMOKE AND LAUGHS * 

CATERPILLAR (HONDO): Ho ho ho, I do not see for myself you know, now, explain yourself to me!

EZRA: Well, there's not much to explain myself but, I will talk about what I'm after. 

CATERPILLAR (HONDO): Yes, yes, I will listen to all of your problems and I will tell you my solutions!

EZRA: I was wondering, how can I go back to norm-

*THE CATERPILLAR (HONDO) CUTS OFF EZRA AGAIN*

CATERPILLAR (HONDO): Recite the poem for me please!

EZRA: I don't know any poem but, I'll try; How doth the little busy bee, arrived in the-

*CATERPILLAR (HONDO) INTERRUPTS THE BOY BUT, SHAKES HIS HEAD LAUGHING AT THE BOY'S MISTAKES AND SMOKING HIS PIPE*

CATERPILLAR (HONDO): Oh no, no, no,that's not how it's spoken, it goes: " How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail, and pour the waters of the Nile on every golden scale!" "How cheerfully he seems to grin, how neatly he spreads his claws, and welcomes little fishes in, with gently smiling jaws!" So, what is your problem?

EZRA: The problem is that...

* A PUFF OF SMOKE HITS EZRA IN THE FACE AND COUGHS AGAIN*

EZRA: ... I'm too small to go after the White Rabbit, is there anything that you can help me to get back to normal height?

CATERPILLAR (HONDO): Oh yes, yes, yes, you want to be big again! Take each side of the mushroom, one side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter!

EZRA: Thank you but, which side of the mushroom is it?

*THE CATERPILLAR (HONDO) SIGHS IN FRUSTRATION AFTER PUFFING A CLOUD OF SMOKE FROM HIS PIPE* 

CATERPILLAR (HONDO): Just take each side of the mushroom and find out which one makes you taller or shorter....

*AFTER EZRA LEFT THE CATERPILLAR'S PLACE, HE EXAMINES THE MUSHROOM PIECES TO KNOW WHICH ONE WILL MAKE HIM SHRINK OR GROW IN SIZE*

EZRA: My, if I...Which one will make me...I don't care.....

*EZRA TAKES A BITE OF THE MUSHROOM IN HIS LEFT HAND*

EZRA: I wondered what this would do....

*THE YOUNG BOY FOUND HIMSELF GROWING TALLER IN THE MATTER OF SECONDS*

EZRA: Whoa, now I know which side of the mushroom makes me taller, and other side will make me grow shorter!

*EZRA TAKES A BITE OF THE RIGHT MUSHROOM FROM HIS RIGHT HAND, SHRINKS HIM BACK DOWN TO A SMALL SIZE*

EZRA: That was helpful but, what is it that the caterpillar never told me?

*EZRA LOOKS AT THE MUSHROOM AND MEASURES HIS HAND ABOVE HIS HEAD, LICKS THE MUSHROOM AND GROWS BACK TO NORMAL SIZE*

EZRA: There, much better, I better save these mushroom pieces for later.

*EZRA SAFELY PUTS THE MUSHROOM PIECES INTO HIS POCKET AND LEAVES TO THE DARK FOREST*

________________________________________________________________________________

*MEANWHILE IN THE PALACE FIELDS, THE TWINS FOUND NEW EVIDENCE OF EZRA'S TRACKS, DEE (7TH SISTER) RAN TOWARDS THE KING OF HEARTS (KALLUS) SHOWING HIM THE WRAPPER FROM THE TRUFFLE EZRA ATE*

DEE(7TH SISTER): Your majesty, if the Dodo wouldn't tell us where the boy is, then we'll find evidence to where that boy went!

KING OF HEARTS (KALLUS): No bother, you're not the only hunter I sent you to hunt the boy down and capturing the citizens of Wonderland to confess to me on where he is.

*DUM (5TH BROTHER) WALKS INTO THE SCENE WITH THE ROYAL BLUE SILK FABRIC ON HIS HANDS*

DUM (5TH BROTHER): The boy is not the only one in our wanted list, there is one who shape shifts from man to rabbit and vice versa, warning everyone about your terror, the one who he is called, "The White Rabbit".

*THE KING OF HEARTS (KALLUS) TURNS HIS BACK AND MOVES FORWARD TO THE GARDEN* 

KING OF HEARTS (KALLUS): Once we catch these two in our grasp, their heads will roll for their crimes against me, the dutchess's servant will pay for stealing the tarts, throw the Mock-Turtle in the cell with his family, they can be mad, they can be innocent, they can be alive. So...they can slay the jabberwocky in the fires of Hell.

To be continued...