ACT III: THE DUCHESS AND THE MOCK-TURTLE

DUCHESS (HERA): Ezra, Ezra? Please, talk to us!

MOCK-TURTLE (RYDER): Son, are you awake?

*EZRA WAKES UP IN A BED WITH LUXURIOUS BEDSHEETS AND SITS UPRIGHT WITHOUT HIS CLOTHES*

EZRA: Mmmm.... Where am I?

DUCHESS (HERA): You're in my palace, The white rabbit saved you from drowning, my servants dried you off and gave you medical care.

EZRA: Is that so, but....What happened to my clothes?

*EZRA NOTICES THAT HE WAS STRIPPED OF HIS CLOTHES UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS*

HERE'S WHAT I PICTURED:

MOCK-TURTLE (RYDER): They were wet, we don't want you to catch a cold, we hung them up to dry

EZRA: Thank you for your hospitality, and with your kindness, you can give me dry clothes during my stay, if it wasn't for the white rabbit I would've drowned in the ocean.

DUCHESS (HERA): Oh yes, we do have dry clothes for you to wear, maid!

*A MAID ARRIVES IN THE ROOM WITH A BROOM AND STOPS IN FRONT OF THE DUCHESS (HERA) AND THE MOCK-TURTLE (RYDER)*

MAID: Yes m'lady?

DUCHESS (HERA): This young boy needs dry clothes for his stay in the palace. 

MAID: Yes m'lady, right away!

*THE MAID LEAVES THE ROOM TO GET THE CLOTHES FROM THE CLOSET, 1 HOUR LATER, EZRA IS DRESSED IN THE LUXURIOUS CLOTHING IN ROYAL BLUE SILK WITH HINTS  OF GOLD, ORANGE, AND RED, AND HIS HAIR PULLED BACK IN A PONYTAIL*

EZRA: Amazingly done, I appreciate your  craftsmanship. 

MAID: Thank you, my dear.

DUCHESS (HERA): Young man, I knew that you're chasing the White Rabbit but, why?

EZRA: I was curious to know where he's going in Wonderland but, I need to know.

DUCHESS (HERA): He was warning every single being of Wonderland about the King of hearts and how he will threaten to behead each individual for his madness. 

MOCK-TURTLE (RYDER): He took my family's life away, for a crime that they didn't commit, the white rabbit will help you to get out of Wonderland once you meet him again in the dark forest. 

*DUCHESS (HERA) GIVES EZRA A TRUFFLE TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER*

DUCHESS (HERA): Here's a truffle, it'll help you feel better.

EZRA: Thank you, that is a very generous offer you made.

*EZRA PUTS THE TRUFFLE IN HIS MOUTH AND FELT HIS STOMACH TURN AFTER A SINGLE BITE*

EZRA: I don't feel well....

*EZRA SUDDENLY GREW BIGGER AND TALLER AGAIN WITH HIS CLOTHES NOW DRY, MAGICALLY APPEARING ON HIS BODY, WALKS AROUND FROM THE COURTYARD TO THE PRAIRIE, WALKING FAR FROM THE PALACE, UNTIL HE WAS STOPPED BY A BYSTANDER BELOW HIM*

BYSTANDER: Excuse me, giant boy, can you hear me?

*EZRA THEN,BENDS DOWN TO THE BYSTANDER WHILE STILL BIG IN SIZE*

EZRA: Yes, I can hear you, what is it do you need?

BYSTANDER: Well, there's something that the duchess wanted you to have; the tarts stolen from from the king.

EZRA: That will be rude of me to reject the offer but, might as well take one.

*EZRA TOOK THE TART FROM THE BYSTANDER AND PLACED IT IN HIS MOUTH, ONCE DIGESTED, HE RAPIDLY SHRANK DOWN TO SIZE, NOW TINY, EZRA WALKED AWAY UNDER THE MUSHROOMS AND GRASS*

EZRA: That stranger should've told me that damned tart would shrink me in size, hmmph, he should learn more about manners.

*EZRA SUDDENLY SAW A PUFF OF SMOKE IN THE DISTANCE, HE INVESTIGATES THE AREA FOR WHO OR WHAT IS SMOKING, HE REALIZED THAT HE FOUND A WEEQUAY CATERPILLAR SITTING ON A TOADSTOOL AND SMOKING FROM A PIPE, HE LOOKED AT THE BOY AND PUFFS A CLOUD OF SMOKE ON EZRA'S FACE MAKING HIM COUGH* 

CATERPILLAR (HONDO): Who... are you...?

Don't do drugs kids!

To be continued........