ACT II: THE DODO

*EZRA CONTINUES TO FALL DOWN THE PIT OF FLOATING OBJECTS UNTIL HE LANDS ON THE FLOOR ON HIS STOMACH AND CATCHES THE GLIMPSE OF THE WHITE RABBIT(KANAN) STILL IN HIS RABBIT FORM RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY*

EZRA:Oh dear, Mr. Rabbit, wait!

*EZRA GETS UP AND PROCEEDS TO CHASE THE WHITE RABBIT(KANAN) THROUGH THE COLORFUL ROOMS AND INTO THE DOORS, WITH THE WHITE RABBIT(KANAN) NOW TINY IN SIZE TURNED BACK INTO HIS HUMAN FORM WENT THROUGH THE SMALL DOOR AND LOCKING IT*

EZRA: Damn it! How did he get so small to go through the tiny door like this? I guess he ignored me and locked the door.

*EZRA SPOTS A TABLE WITH A KEY FOR THE SMALL DOOR*

EZRA: Well, he left the key after he locked it.

*EZRA TOOK THE KEY AND UNLOCKED THE DOOR AND BENDS DOWN TO GET THROUGH THE DOOR BUT WAS TOO BIG TO FIT BUT SAW A BOTTLE THAT READ: DRINK ME*

EZRA: That's odd,the bottle isn't marked "poison", but it's better to do a taste test before drinking...

*EZRA DRINKS THE POTION AND THEN SHRINKS IN SIZE, AS HE TURNED THE DOORKNOB, THE DOOR WAS LOCKED AGAIN, HE TRIED TO CLIMB THE TABLE BUT IT WAS MADE IMPOSSIBLE DUE TO THE SIZE, UNTIL HE SAW A CAKE IN FRONT OF HIM THAT READ: "EAT ME"*

EZRA:I wondered what happens to my body after I take a bite......

*EZRA TOOK A BITE OF THE CAKE THEN SUDDENLY, HE GREW BIGGER AND TALLER IN THE ROOM, GRABBED THE KEY, OPENED THE DOOR AND AGAIN, SHRANK HIMSELF TO SIZE AND WENT THROUGH THE DOOR AND IN FRONT OF HIM WAS THE WORLD SURROUNDED BY THE OCEAN AND A PATHWAY OF ROCKS AND WALKED AND SAW THE CREATURES PLAYING IN THEIR HABITATS AND EZRA FOUND THE NEW WORLD TO BE OTHERWORLDLY*

EZRA: Curiouser and curiouser...

*EZRA CONTINUES TO WALK ON THE ROCKY PATHWAY UNTIL HE ENCOUNTERED A TOGRUTA WOMAN WITH FEATHERS ON HER BODY FROM SHOULDER TO TOE, AND YET GREETED THE YOUNG BOY*

THE DODO (AHSOKA): Hello Ezra, I see you entered Wonderland through the door.

EZRA: How do you know my name and where I am?

THE DODO (AHSOKA): The rabbit told me that you were following him when you fell down the rabbit hole, and knows your move to figure out to get through the door.

EZRA: At least he left the key so I wouldn't have to worry about thinking about checking any door if it's open or locked.

THE DODO (AHSOKA): Indeed, but he slipped away before you came into Wonderland, he warned me about the dangers of the tyrant king of hearts himself, I want you to feel safe, take my hand.

*EZRA TAKES THE DODO'S (AHSOKA'S) HAND AND CONTINUES TO WALK ON THE PATHWAY TO SEE THE AMAZEMENT OF WONDERLAND'S SEAS OF BEAUTY GLAZING IN HIS EYES AND HE SMILED AT HER*

THE DODO (AHSOKA): I forgot to introduce myself, I am The Dodo, I should've introduced myself before I took your hand, how rude of me.

EZRA: You're alright, it's just a rushed meeting between us, you can show me around Wonderland as my guide, and to avoid the king of hearts.

THE DODO (AHSOKA): The only way you'll be safe from the king, is to stay away from areas where the twins are lurking, and beware of the execution.....

*THE DODO (AHSOKA) WAS INTERRUPTED BY EZRA SPOTTING THE WHITE RABBIT(KANAN) IN THE DISTANCE*

EZRA: Mr. Rabbit, Mr.Rabbit, please wait!

*EZRA RUNS ON THE PATHWAY OF ROCKS AND CHASES THE WHITE RABBIT(KANAN) IN HIS RABBIT FORM WHILE THE DODO (AHSOKA) TRIES TO WARN HIM OF THE SLIPPERY ROCKS ON THE PATHWAY AND DANGER COMING OUT FROM THE RIGHT*

THE DODO (AHSOKA): No! Don't run on the uneven rocks, and slow down, the twins are coming out from the....

*BEFORE SHE COULD FINISH HER SENTENCE, TWO FIGURES APPEARED CLOTHED IN BLACK WITH RED HEARTS PAINTED ON THEIR BACKS CONFRONTING THE DODO (AHSOKA)*

DEE (7TH SISTER): Where is the Alice you speak of? Where is he!?

THE DODO (AHSOKA): Your questions are not my concerns, tell the king to find someone else to hunt down.

DEE (7TH SISTER): If that's what you want, then be it! Dum, seize her!

DUM (5TH BROTHER): Yes, sister...

*BOTH TWINS GRABBED THEIR AXES AS THE DODO (AHSOKA) UNRAVELED HER SPEAR AND TELLS EZRA TO GO* 

THE DODO (AHSOKA): Ezra, get out of here.

*EZRA NODS HIS HEAD ONCE THEN, PROCEEDS TO RUN, LOOKS BACK AND SAW THE DODO (AHSOKA) FIGHTING THE TWINS, NOT PAYING ATTENTION, HE TRIPS ON THE ROCK AND FALLS INTO THE WATER, EZRA TRIES TO SWIM UP TO THE SURFACE BUT THE WATER WAS PREVENTING HIM FROM GETTING AIR UNTIL HE PASSED OUT, LUCKILY, THE WHITE RABBIT (KANAN) IN HIS HUMAN FORM SAVES THE YOUNG BOY FROM DROWNING COMPLETELY AND PULLS HIM OUT TO THE SURFACE, LYING HIM DOWN ON THE GROUND AND THE BACKGROUND GOES BLACK*

THE WHITE RABBIT (KANAN): You're alright Ezra, the Duchess is going to take care of you, so please, stay alive....You got more places to go......

Sorry, I published the chapter before it was completed but we have to learn from our mistakes so bye!

To be continued....