~||Chapter 8||~

Me: listening to 'Savage Love's on repeat this entire time.

Also I have no friends so does anyone want to be mine?
___________________________________

~||Izuku P.O.V||~

When I woke up the next morning I didn't get the same feeling I got the other day so I assume that's a accomplishment on its own.

I hurried and got up as I look at my clock to see it was 7:44!

I only have around twenty minutes to get ready!!

I run out my room and into the hall with everyone's closet in it and see mum going to her closet too so without saying anything I drag her into mine and start looking for clothes for today.

She does the same, we do that for a couple minutes and it was oddly quiet but then mum spoke up and turned to me with an outfit in hand.

"This is perfect!"

After I see the outfit I run up too her and grab the outfit before I give her a kiss on the cheek and say thank you

After that I hurriedly run back to my room, going straight to my bathroom and got my clothes on, along with the shoes mum got me.

When I was done I fixed my hair in a simple half bun and looked at my clock and saw that it was 7:57 so I grabbed all of my things; phone, keys, hair tye, etc.

And then I kinda yeeted myself out my window.

It was the fastest way and I knew I was going to land on my feet so I figured it was okay but when I finnaly  got to the ground their was a family waiting outside our door.

One had black hair and red eyes, he also looked incredibly tired but he was the one who reacted the least, only opening his eyes a slightest bit.

The other had blond hair in a bun and green eyes, he was the most suprised, he shouted and flung himself onto the black haired man.

The last was probably my age and had messy purple shirt and looked equally as tired as the first male, he was in the middle of being suprised, his eyes widened quite a bit but their was no other movement.

'They saw me jump out of my window that was on the second floor!'

I didn't know what to do so I just waved and continued to run to school.

~||Time Skip by Karma Being a Sadist||~

I was at school around 7 minutes later.