~||Chapter 3||~

~||Izuku P.O.V||~

I woke up the next day with four kitties playing with my curly hair, I guess mother had put the other three kittens with me after I went to bed.

I giggled softly and carefully sat up, pulling them off my head in the process.

Then I remembered, we were moving in two days!

Oh god I haven't packed anything yet, I was busy with he kittens and I was so excited I forgot to pack!

Okay, clam down Izuku, I still have all day, mentioning that, I have to eat.

Yay, it's breakfast time!

So I rush down stairs with the kittens following quickly behind me and start making breakfast for everyone.

I might not be the best cook in the world but I definitely know my way around the kitchen.

So I start cooking the bacon with some french toast on the side, along with some scrabbled eggs for dad since no one else likes them.

And while I was waiting for everything to cook I grabbed my phone and put on some music, specifically, BTS, GOT7, BlackPink, NCT, BIGBANG, and Red Velvet, and of course I started to jam out, dancing all around the kitchen, doing the dances since who in their right mind didn't know at least one dance it their songs?!

So around thirty minutes later all of the food was done and I was exhausted from all the dancing but I hurried over to put the food on the plates and give he kittens some soft can food and the mummy cat some regular food and some water for all of them.

By the time I was done giving them their food mum and dad were already down stairs looking as winded as I do for some reason but I decided not to question it and just said-

"Foods ready!"

After I said that they both shot each other a look and went to eat their food, I followed, washing my hands first as they should but didn't but I stayed silent, not knowing how to say it.

After that we ate in awkward silence, well almost, the kittens were meowing at me so I 'meowed' back so that was great.

Cats are wonderful.

~||Time Skip by Blake chasing after some fish||~

When we were finished I took all of our plates and had dad clean them, he almost didn't but them mother shot him a look that said "If you don't do this then no nothing."

After that he hurried and started doing the dishes as I headed up stairs into soon to be my deserted room getting ready to put everything in the boxes mother gave me on the way up, telling me to pack.

~||Time Skip by Levi Being Short||~

After some cleaning up some packing my room was empty.

The only things that were in their were my bed, the cats bed, and my pipe, which I use for anxiety.

I was on the anxiety medication for a while but non of it worked, even after switching it four times, so I just started to do marijuana, it's not illegal and mum and dad know about it and are okay with it so I have no issues with the it, but it got out to the school so know people call me a drug addict, stuff like that.