Mr. Pretty

That was a hard chapter to write. Writing through a block is really difficult. It's like pulling teeth. But, I survived and an okay chapter came out of it. I was feeling bad for neglecting my stories, and because of @SecretNinjaPanda I was feeling more inspired about this story versus my other story. Thus the dedication. Yay for mini-meaningless epiphanies while writing fanfiction.  Also, yay for primitive editing read-throughs because I just couldn't be inspired enough for proper editing. Everybody remember where we left off last chapter? Good.

Enjoy,

--LTT

She took a breath while standing in front of the door to hopefully collect herself before walking into the studio. She wanted to have some semblance of patience the first time she met this celebrity. Any semblance of patience and concentration she had gathered before however was rather quickly banished with the shoe to the face she received when she opened the door.

And of course, the shoe caught her right in the nose. This day couldn’t get any better.

“Oh my word, I am so sorry! Are you alright? It was a complete accid-“ she just held up one hand in a ‘stop’ gesture. Her free hand was clutched over her nose, and her eyes were squinted shut while they watered against her control; a shoe to the nose hurt enough to make her cry a little against her will.

“Here, let’s sit you down and have a look.” She felt a large warm hand carefully grab onto her outstretched hand and lead her to a chair against the wall, and then proceed to remove her hand from her face. Being too focused on rapidly blinking away her unwanted tears, she wasn’t prepared for his hands to brush against her sensitive nose. She let out a hiss and a glare at the pain as she swatted his hands away and put her own hands back over her abused nose.

“We really got you good didn’t we.” Her spontaneous tears had cleared enough for her to see the worried looking guy who was crouched down in front of her, a little too close for her own personal comfort level.

“What is this ‘we’ business Liam? It was your foot that hit Jo in the face.” She looked to her side to see her old colleague Danielle Peazer.

“Well it was an accident…”

“I told you doing your headstand in front of the door was a bad idea.” She then realized that it wasn’t just his shoe that had hit her face, he had actually kicked her in the nose.

Needless to say, that fact did not add a promising disposition on his chances of a decent first impression. She closed her eyes as she slowly counted to ten in her mind to calm her down. At around four and half she felt those same warm hands prying her own hands away from her nose,

“Dani could you get an ice pack?” he successfully removed her hands, and she could feel the blood starting to drip from her nose.  She kept counting in her head and heard him swear under his breathe before saying,

“And some tissues Dani; her nose is bleeding.” She could hear him shift before quietly saying,

“Here;” he gently pressed something to her face,

“Hold this there until Dani can come back with some tissues.” So she placed her hands over what felt like a wad of fabric, and decided to open her eyes and finally get a look at the man who – without even an introduction – was already on her radar; for all the wrong reasons.

She was not prepared however, for his face to be even more up close and personal than it had been before. When she jerked back in surprise her head rammed into the wall and she groaned.