Don't worry

I really appreciate all the views and votes I am getting. Thank you all so much!

---

"Harry! Harry wake up!" Harry woke with a jump. A cloud of dust puffed up into the air as Harry scrambled out of the bed. The smell of bacon wafted through the house. Harry followed the scent into the rather large and very unclean kitchen.

Draco was hunched over the stove wearing a green and silver apron. His white hair was in wisps due to the heat. Harry let out a small giggle at his mates adorable appearance.

Draco whips around, started by the sudden noise.

"Don't scare me like that!" Draco said, putting a hand to his heart. Harry just rolled his eyes, a cheeky smirk covering his face.

"Sorry Dray. Are you making us breakfast." Draco nodded nonchalantly. He pulled out a chair for Harry and proceeded to serve breakfast. Well it was more like lunch but who cares for the time.

"This is delicious Dray." Harry said through a mouthful of food.

"Why thank you."

Harry cleared the table once they finished the huge breakfast. They then set to work, heading to the huge library on the second floor.

"What are we looking for again?" Draco asked in a whiny voice that made Harry chuckle.

"We are looking for any information on Aeterni or soulmates. I don't want to stumble on anymore hidden powers."

Draco nodded, making a pad and pen materialize out of thin air.

"Ok before we start let's go over everything we know so far." Draco said, already scribbling down notes.

After half an hour they had a long list of existing powers.

-- this is the list --

Aeterni:
- Flying
- wandless magic????
- Draco makes fire
- Harry controls wind ?
- elemental powers
- eyes change colour when angry or defensive
- runes appear when feeling strong emotion
- touching the mark heals the other of any injuries
- very protective instincts
- growling is frequent (don't know why)
- animalistic tendancies

"Right. Let's get reading!" Harry said once they were sure they had everything.

They spent most of the day reading. To no prevail. That was until Harry picked up an extremely tattered book in the far corner of the library. As soon as he touched it, it lit up. A heavy concealment charm melted away, revealing a large, golden leather bound book hiding beneath the tattered facade.

"Dray. I think I found something."

Draco joined him and they both marvelled at the beautiful book. A weird language could be heard, whispering to them.

"Open me. Open me."

They obeyed the weird book and slowly open it. It was completely blank. "Well this is a waste of time. It's completely blank." Harry said, his voice layered with frustration. He was about to close it when Draco suddenly snatched it out of Harry's hands. "Hey!"

"Shush!"

"Did you just-" "Shush!" Harry opened his mouth to protest, but Draco gave him a firm glare and signalled to the book. Black and gold ink was snaking its way across the page, making intricate loops and scribbles. Eventually the scribbles became legible words.

Draco and Harry stared at the book in awe. As soon as the page was full they began reading, Draco taking occasional notes.

"Oh my god." Harry breathed.

"What? What is it?"

"Look!"

So this one is a bit shorter than the rest, but I wanted to end on a cliffhanger!

Until next time!
~ Charlotte