9.Hell..

Beam's POV

why is that senior girl watching me with piercing eyes?

Well may be I am overthinking...she is telling something to the senior beside and....

"Ayeee! They are calling your student code..."

I came out from my thinking hearing Phana's words and stand up abruptly.....

"What is your name nong?"
"Beam  p."

"Tell us something you specialise at like your most favourite hobby..."

Though we are here for our introduction but I was not prepared for such  personal question from nowhere and it took me some time to answer...

I was going to say but....

"I think I know...his hobbies..
Are you interested to know?....

Seeking attention using 'I am all alone card'....you know.....being jealous over other people's boyfriend and trying to snatch....

I , Kia, as a senior of yours wanted to notify all the students from the very begining....

don't ever discuss your love life with this guy....he can snatch your boyfriend........"

Everyone is looking at me.....I am just standing like a statue dumbfounded..

so this is why that question was asked...

Oh!!  is she phi's girlfriend?

This is how Phi described me infront of her.....

Is it necessary to drag this also in my new life?!

Shit!! What Will I do?

I have to live with this for 4 years?

Why this happened in the First day of my college?

My tears started to roll down....

It hurts!!! It hurts so much...

" Hey!! do you know this junior personally?

How dare you talk shit about a junior on his first day..

Solve your problems at home...don't try to engage everyone against him...

I am going to file down a harassing accusation against you to the principle just wait and watch!!"

" P but he is like tha.....

"Stop it !! we just seen him today....we are not going to interfere in any student's personal matter......

you are suspended from the hazing committee....

And students don't ever ignore or insult your any classmate.....it's an order....."

This is the first good thing happened to me today.....this senior.....I don't know the name just lifted me from the dark hell I was going to drown..

"Hey juniors!! I am Park....I am so sorry to you nong....that you had to face that on your first day and to other juniors also......

Enjoy your first day here.....the meeting is dismissed...."

(Here I am not going to follow any sotus activity.....will only use the words like sotus or hazing..)

" Hey....why are you still standing....come with us to lunch together.....

We are not going to ask you anything...

Though we were not that close in school but we have all seen you and we know how you are....

.lets just enjoy the college days na...."

I snap from my thoughts hearing Phana's words....

I just want to thank God that I get this two to make my college days less miserable....

Kia's POV

This boy made me suspended only on his first day...

Shit!! I already knew that he is going to join this Uni and I was just planning to  put him to shame only once .....

....but this boy made me lose my control...

ok I will also see how he is going to maintain  his  tempting smile here...

I know his weak point....I dialed Forth's number....

"Hello!! oyee can you please meet me in the lunch baby.....please na!!! I am not feeling well....please come na...I want to see you..."

Sometimes Forth comes to send me here but I clearly know.....why he did not come today......

But Beam!! you have to see.....what you deserve...

************************
At the lunchtime....

Forth's POV

Kia suddenly called me to go to her.....

Sometimes I think do I really love Kia?...

I can catch every evil thing she is planning to do.....

I surely know why she called me today in such a hurry.....

I don't know may be she does everything in jealously.....but I have assured her many times that I only love her......

But she is just making things worse....

I take my bike and left...

I parked my bike in the parking infront of the food court.....

I was waiting for Kia.....

But I recognise a familiar figure sitting in the corner table with two guys.....laughing.....

Shit! My heart hurts again......

I don't know if I am imagining but his smile does not reach his eyes..

How is he managing everything without me....

"Hey!!! Fortheee lets go eat na!!! our food court has the best noodles..."

Kia!! Wait!! we can lunch outside wait!!! don't drag me....people are staring......

I can clearly see....that familiar figure suddenly startled after recognising me and then hurriedly turn the gaze elsewhere......

Shit!!!

"Aye Forth you are here for Be....."

Lam stopped after seeing I am holding hand of a girl....

"Oh! you got a girlfriend?....I have always thought you love B.....Okay!!
leave it!!! congratulations!!"

Lam left giving me a intense look.....

Why does everyone think like that????

(Hope Forth realises it before its too late.....
And thanks for everything💜💜
will update soon,
Bye for now💜)