8.New start??

( Sometimes people just don't need us...it does not matter how hard we try....)

Beam's POV

He looked so much happy with the girl...I don't even know the name..

I went to mall today to shop for my Fresher's day and I watched him with the girl and she was kissing his cheeks..

My heart tightened, face became red with anger and I suddenly started feeling sort of Breath...

This is the new thing happening with me for a month now...

I am easily provoked by small matters and started feeling all these symptoms...

My home doctor  said this is causing because of stress and said I should take care of myself more or else he will complain phi that I am not taking good care of myself...

I just smiled....

Doctor uncle is also stupid like me..

He also misunderstood phi and thought I am also in his priority list..

But at some point I think he was just pitying me all these years thinking that I have no one.....

And I , like a stupid, depended on him..

Even after all these happened I did not loose my hope and was constantly texting him like a shameless, self-respect less person and obviously he treated me exactly how I deserve...

I am just so much concerned about my first day...

I need signature of phi as my second guardian....

What a fool I have been always!!! I made him sign as my guardian???

He was there for me after Aunt Lien..

I just don't want to communicate with him ever again..

I don't know what I will tell them but I will never contact phi never!!!!

Gradually I am loosing all of my hopes...

Forth's POV

"You tell me what I need to do Forth just tell me!!!"

"I am not into open relationships for your kind information!!"

" I can't accept your another close relationship with anyone else"

"How you expect this from me that after knowing his feelings I will allow you in this?"

"Then why you waited for me for 2 years?"

"You love me Forth believe me!!! He is just making you confused!! He took your care in filthy way Forth.."

" Don't you want to progress in your life? every time you will love someone!! he will do the same thing......"

"He has no one that is not your fault.."

Kia shouted for an hour without hearing my single word.

Most of the things are shit talking about Beam and I can't control my anger anymore...

"Kia listen!! if you don't have any trust on me then just break all these na!!

If you can't cooperate with me in one single matter then lets just break this!!!"

"yeah! yeah! You wanted this right so that you can go back to that shit!"

"wow!! you cheated me....even misguided my parents!!wow!!"

"Kia you are just talking shit...call me when your anger calms down..."

I left immediately from her house..

It is just going out of limit for me to handle now...

I never thought for this relationship I have to face such circumstances...

Why Beam suddenly become so selfish??

He only thought about his own feelings not about mine a single time..

Sometimes people don't return feelings.......
He needs to understand that!!

****************************
On the first day..

Beam's POV

I never wanted to start my college in such a bad shape.....

It could have been one of the memorable day with phi beside me but....

Ahhh!! I don't even want to remember all these things but all I could remember is memories of Phi..

I wanted to enjoy my life without phi's presence also......

"Hey!! why are you blocking the way!! step aside.......Beam??"

"Oh ! p'Lam!!"

I waied at P lam....Phi's cousin....I forgot he also studies in this University......

I met him once....

"Aye!!! N'Beam you passed the examination Nong congratulations!!!...come I will lead you to your Hall"

I walked behind him...shit!! why everything has to be related with him!

"Here Nong get in!! I will meet you later!!"

"Hey Beam!! you also entered here? come join us!!"

I saw Phana and kit...they are from my highschool but as expected I was not that close with them...

(Here comes Phana and Kit😉)

As I always preferred phi over everything..

I sat beside them.....

Seniors came to introduce themselves ,to tell about the faculties glorious past performance and all boring talks....

Suddenly One senior seemed to be known to me....

And I don't know why she is watching me with piercing eyes??

(Who is the senior??yeah! exactly what you are thinking....
will update the next part soon..
Bye for now..💜💜)