Chapter One: Emotional Wreck

Louis' P.O.V

 I missed her so much, her laugh, her smile. Everything about her. But I guess we both had to move on. After all, we are both huge celebs now, her being one of the biggest popstars in the world, and the lads and I being the biggest boy band in the world.

Plus, I already have a lovely girlfriend Eleanor Calder. I met her through Harry, prior to when I met Danielle. I had just broken up with my former girlfriend Hannah at that time, and I wasn't looking for a relationship or anything. So I didn't take an interest in Eleanor at that time.

But when I met Danielle, all of that changed. I was instantly drawn to her like a magnet. She was just so mesmorising, I couldn't avoid her, no matter how much I wanted too.

It was like fate wanted to pull us together, we kept running into each other. All the time, might I add. I decided that we would just both hang out as friends for the whole summer. And thus started the beginning of a beautiful relationship. But, it turned out we didn't stay "friends" for a long time, just three days, and we already had our first kiss.

We were literally together all the time. I introduced her to the rest of the lads, and the loved her instantly. It was sort of weird though, Zayn loved her like a whole lot. Not a coincidience though, since the both of them are dating now. Have been for over eight months. When I found out that Dani and Zayn were dating, it was in the newspaper. The headlines read "TOUNGE DIRECTION", and a picture of Zayn and Danielle kissing on the lips. I swear my heart broke in a million pieces, after all that time I still loved her. I never got the chance to tell her that she was my everything, that I loved her to the moon and back.

I know I'm obviously being unfair to Eleanor, but its just Danielle was something special. Ever since we parted ways in the summer in 2011, I haven't been able to get her out of my head. Everytime I pull Eleanor into a embrace, all I imagine is Danielle in my arms. Whenever I kiss El, I go back into time when it was Danielle, who had her lips connected to mine.

I have to stop this. I can't hurt Eleanor, she is such an amazing girl and I love her. But just not as much as I love Danielle. That's the problem with me, if Eleanor and I broke up I would be upset but move on with my life. But if Danielle and I actually got the chance to get into a serious relationship, and we broke up, I would never be able to move on. That's how much I love Danielle, she is literally my world... she still is. It's sad how I already have a girlfriend, but I'm not thinking about my girlfriend, but another girl... that's already dating one of my best friends. Zayn. Zayn is a great lad, and I can tell he is truly in love with Dani. He treats her so well, and I've never seen him so happy. Whenever her name is mentioned or brought up, his eyes light up and he grins big. That's what Zayn and I have in common, we both love Danielle to pieces.

But deep inside, seeing Zayn and her truly pisses me off. I get so jelaous when I see them both laughing together, cudling when watching a movie, holding hands in the beach, and kissing underneath the stars. That should be me with Danielle, doing all the things we used to do. That should be me kissing her underneath the stars, not Zayn. That should be me, cuddling with her and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. But what pisses me off the most, is that I had the chance to tell her how I felt, but instead I let it slip through my fingers.

I guess this is what I get.

I just don't let it show, no way.  I just laugh it off, and concel my feelings to the entire world. I return to my usual "Tommo" self. I couldn't let Eleanor see me like this, most importantly I didn't want Danielle to see me like this.

Everytime I see Danielle, which is quite often now because Zayn can't go a day without his "boo" by his side. It kills me. Everytime we would make eye contact, it would be so painful. She would look away first, and snuggel into Zayn's chest.