Chapter 7

Hermione's point of view
Everything is a mess, a real mess. This war is tearing families apart. The one who suffers here is Harry, my poor Harry Potter. I wish he had a better life, but it is what it is. No one can control it. I wake up as I saw a messy raven hair. I notice that it's him, the boy of my dreams. He is sleeping right now. I ran my arm through his hair and I took off his glasses. I thought he ruined them.
I am so thankful that he exists. I love him so much. He is my everything. He and Ronald saved me from Bellatrix and I owe them.
Yesterday, we went to Gringotts to get Helga Hufflepuff's cup and we got to Aberforth Dumbledore. He was kind and took us in for one night.
Now, we are going to Hogwarts. I miss it so much.
Neville walked outside the door and saw us. He jumped on Luna, giving her a bear hug.
"I missed you so much, Luna," Neville said. He looked terrible.
" I missed you too, Nev." she replied in a dreamy voice.
"How's Hogwarts?" Ron asked.
I didn't want to know. Just the thought of Snape and the Carrow brothers gives me shivers down my spine.
" Terrible." that was all Neville said " The Carrows made us use the Cruciatus curse on detention students, mostly first years." he added.
"That's terrible." Harry said.
We reached Hogwarts, our home. We have to be the one who saves it.
When we got in the Room of requirement, all the members of Dumbledore's army jumped on us, welcoming us with hugs and kisses.
" I have to ask you something. Does anyone know of Ravenclaw's diadem?" asked Harry.
"Yes, it's lost, no one alive knows where it is." Luna said." We have to ask someone who is dead." she added.
"Let's go to Ravenclaw Tower, Hermione, you and Ronald will destroy this with a basilisk fang." Harry said.
I walked with Ronald to the Chamber of Secrets.
"How will we open it?" I asked.
" Parseltongue" Rion replied." Harry talks in his sleep." he added.
After we destroyed the Horcrux, we returned to the Great Hall, where, we met Harry.
"Give me the fang, Hermione" Harry said.
I gave him one and he destroyed it.
"What happened to you, mate?  you look, fried." Ron said.
"I saved Draco." Harry said.
"Why?" Ron asked.
"Because he deserves a life, Ron, and Ginny loves him."
Ron was speeches. He couldn't believe that his little sister fell in love with that boy. I already knew that, she told me about him last year. A boy was brought in, dead.
Ron turned his head, only to see his brother lying on the floor.
" Fred, NO!!!" a scream was heard. Harry heard Mrs. Weasley's scream for the first time and he didn't like it. Another person just died for him. Harry couldn't help but cry. I didn't like it either, Fred was a good person, so young. I took Harry in my arms and Ron joined our hug, with tears in his eyes. George was the most affected by his brother's death.
"Fred, wake up, mate! It's summer, you know, mom made our favorite dessert. Let's go and have a piece of cake or, let's annoy Ron as usual. I will do anything for you if you will wake up now." George said, trying to sound normal, but he was falling apart. Fred was his half and I understand him.
"George, he is dead, stop pretending that he is not, you only make it worse." Percy said.
"No, you stop, Percy," George said.
I turned my head only to see Ginny crying in Draco's arms. I noticed that Draco was crying too.
"FRED!!! WAKE UP, PLEASE!" screamed a hopeless George.