Chapter 3

Harry woke up by thunder. He looked at the window and saw the storm. The street was empty and wet and everything was black, maybe because the lightbulbs are broken now.
Harry stared at the black window for just two more minutes. Then, he went back to Hermione and kissed her forehead.
Hermione didn't move and just smiled a little.
Harry went to her and slept beside her. He put his arms around her.
The next day, Hermione woke up first and noticed that Harry's arms were around her and she tried to get up without waking him.
After a few hours, everyone got up and went to Umbridge's office to get the locket back.
Ron was injured at the office and Harry and Hermione took great care of him.
Hermione was cooking, Harry was cleaning and guarding the tent they settled in and Ron was sleeping all-day because he was hurt.
When the evening came, Harry and Hermione did researches about Horcruxes and other things.
Ron wasn't enjoying seeing Harry and Hermione a couple and that because he missed his girlfriend, Lavender.
He wishes to see her eyes, to feel her lips against his, and to talk about silly things like they used to do.
He listens to the radio afraid. He doesn't want to hear his family members' names or Lavender's name.
" Luna Lovegood has gone missing. Until now, she attended Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry."
"Poor her." Hermione said. Luna was their friend and they are worried about her.
"Another girl from Hogwarts school has gone missing, her name is Lavender Brown."
Ron jumped out of his bed and packed his things.
"Ron, why are you leaving?" Harry asked.
Ron was in tears, he turned back to his friends and ran to hug them.
"I love her, I really do, I want to find her, maybe Luna too." Ron said.
Harry thought it was normal for him to want that. Lavender was his girlfriend.
"I want to find her, please, let me go. I can't stay here." Ron kneeled down and put his face in his hands.
Hermione and Harry hugged him.
"You can go, Ron, we will manage."Harry said smiling.
"Really?" Ron asked hopefully.
"Of course, Ron. We are your friends, and we can't stand to see you like this. Go and find her, this is your task." Harry said.
"Thank you, guys." Ron hugged them.
He took the locket off and he left.