Chapter 5: Ruhi Played Volleyball

"Even the gold king has agreed to help you?" Munakata held a surprised tone when he spoke.

"Yes. But you need to keep the red king here for the time being. I figured you would like to know that the Mikoto has no plans on killing the boy. Only to talk." Hinata's voice was responsible and mature as he spoke with the blue king, unlike his regular personality.

"Yes. Well I must thank you for the information. It'll help a lot with our investigation." Reisi smiled at the orange haired boy in front of him.

"Great! Can I see Ruhi now?!" Hinata nearly yelled at the man in front of him.

"Of course." The bespectacled man said with a laugh at the childish personality.

The boy ran off, through the hallways of the building and jumped on a tall boy the was walking towards his office.

"Ruhi!" He yelled as he jumped.

"Tch, I'm trying to work." His voice sounded angry but Hinata knew the boy had a soft spot for him.

"It's still only 5:30 in the morning! You should take me to my volleyball camp and watch me play!" He hugged the tall boy as he spoke with excitement.

"I'll talk to king about that, but I would have to work on my Laptop while I'm there. Is that okay with you?" Fushimi asked, though he already knew the answer.

"Yes! Does that mean you'll come?" Hinata cheered and laughed as the soft side of Fushimi made an appearance only for the short volleyball player.

"I suppose," though he sighed in what was supposed to be annoyance, Hinata saw the ghost of a smile on his lips.

"Thank you, Ruhi!" Hinata hugged him tightly once more before he jumped off his back and went to grab his volleyball bag from the blue kings office.

"Be ready to leave in 10 minutes. I want to grab breakfast before we go." Hinata cheered at the idea of food.

"Okay!" He yelled as he turned to corner and continued running.

12 minutes later Fushimi was driving Hinata and him to a local Cafe for breakfast. When they walked in Fushimi grabbed Hinata's hand and led him to a table in the back corner, though Hinata didn't see his team, his team saw him as he walked with an unknown person, holding hands.

"Do you think that's his boyfriend?" Nishinoya whispered to the team as they watched the two talk and Hinata laugh at the others annoyance.

"I don't know, but if that's his boyfriend then what about that redheaded guy at the bar?" Daichi asked next.

"What if he's cheating on them?!" Tanaka annoyingly yelled, catching the attention of the boy Hinata was with, but not Hinata.

"Shut up!" Nishinoya whisper yelled at the other boy before they continued to talk.

"Maybe its just another friend?" Asahi spoke this time.

"What's up with his clothes though?" Tsukishima snickered at his ridiculous outfit.

"Maybe its a uniform. I've seen other people walking around in that get up. Perhaps the police?" Sugawara spoke softly though the rest of the team decided to stop talking about it and ask him later.

"You'll probably meet my team later during the day, is that okay?" Hinata was worried his friends would be overwhelming to the blue clansman.

"That'll be fine. I'm going to drop you off at the school then go home and change into some appropriate clothes." Hinata nodded enthusiastically as the other spoke.