Chapter 8: Invasion

Over the next few days the Karasuno was getting better at the camp with Tatara cheering them on. Though they weren't the biggest fans of going to the bar after everyone was informed of the Colorless King being a body jumper. The smallest things were setting the HOMRA Clan off.

Though Hinata was still meeting with various members and Kings from other Clans. The Blues were a main part of his time as well as the Gold King. He was also helping Yashiro remember what was taken from him. Hinata was suspicious that he was the First King. Silver hair, a soft personality, and he knows more than any normal clansmen would despite losing his memory.

Though right now HOMRA was in the middle of planning an invasion of the school island. Karasuno wasn't supposes to know of the plans, they were having an off day when the invasion was planned so none of them would be in harms way. They were going to scare the Colorless King into exposing themselves.

That was the plan anyways. Hinata was going to help HOMRA with their plan, but was told he wasn't allowed to leave the Kings side. Which means he won't be able to help with the fighting or keeping Yashiro safe.

He was going to be useless.

Karasuno noticed that dampened attitude during the days leading up to the takeover. None of them commented, thinking it had something to do with HOMRA but not knowing exactly what. All they could do was wait it out.

The morning that HOMRA had been planning to take over was an early one. The Blue King knew of the plan to invade to they were planning on keeping innocents safe and keeping the Red Clan under control. Hinata was making Mikoto breakfast when he saw his team leave to go to the school.

Panic and dread were all he could feel when that happened because they weren't supposed to get caught in the crossfire of the war that day was going to bring. They were supposed to be safe.

So Hinata called the only person be could think of that would keep them safe, Munakata.

"Hello?"

"Reisi? I need to cash in a favor."

"Oh? And what would that be this time around?"

"I need you to keep the Karasuno Volleyball team safe, I know you're going to be at the invasion, and I also know that you're only gonna step in if Mikoto gets too crazy, so just keep an eye on them, please."

"That can be arranged, but do come by the office soon, everyone here loves you."

"Okay Rei, I'll try to come over sometime before I go back home."

And with that the blue king hung up.

The rest of the morning was spent preparing for the take over, with all of HOMRA gathered at noon to go to the school.

When the group got there, many students were frightened. Many of them running when they see the angry red aura glowing on the clan.

The Blues were there, but they weren't interfering. They knew the red clan had planned to only talk to the boy. But then they saw the convicted boy standing with them. And they grew cautious.

HOMRA was walking around, picking their way through all of the students in an attempt to find the colorless king. None of HOMRA had seen the Karasuno volleyball team, but the team saw them. They had half a mind to pull Hinata away from the group, but at the same time they felt the murderous aura coming off the group in waves.

HOMRA was out for blood.

Hinata was positioned on the right side of Mikoto, with Anna on his left and Izumo on the other side of Anna.

Hinata was carefully looking around to make sure nobody he knows showed up. Until somebody started yelling, "Hinata!?" In a voice that sounded a little bit too much like Tanaka.

Hinata ran, ignoring the protests of HOMRA and quickly searching down his volleyball team, which didn't take long. He found them just outside the gym, when they were checking out what was happening.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Hinata whisper yelled at the group.

"What do you mean what are we doing here!? Your little friends look like their here to kill someone!" Sugawara yelled, losing his patience quickly with the younger member of the team.

"That's because they are. We planned it so you guys wouldn't be here when we came! If there are any other volleyball players here, get them in the gym, and don't let anyone in!" Hinata yelled and ran off to his King.

"Hinata, I told you not to run off, where did you go?" Mikoto asked immediately when the boy returned.

"I'll be in the gym during this, protecting the volleyball players and making sure none of them are possessed by the Colorless King." Hinata then once again quickly ran off before anybody could protest.

------------------------------------------