yes (requested)

Taylor couldn't deny that her heart was beating faster and her hands were trembling more than they usually do when she's out on stage.

She's playing a sold-out show of almost seventy thousand fans, but her two biggest fans were right in the front row - you and Carter.

It was the most heartwarming thing when she'd look your way and Carter would wave excitedly to her. She'd blow him a little kiss or mouth I love you to him. Anything that proved that she saw him like he hoped she did.

She made her way back over to where you both were, but this time for a different reason. "Y/n, Carter," She smiled, listening to the fans cheer excitedly by the mention of your names. "Can you both come up here?"

Your eyes widened at Taylor's question. Did she want you and your little six-year-old boy on stage? In front of almost seventy thousand people who, surely, would film every minute of whatever it was she had planned.

Seeing you hesitate, Taylor immediately reassured you. "Baby girl, it's gonna be just fine. It's just that I have something really important to do and I need you both up here."

There was no way you could say no, especially since Carter was moving to the stage. Taylor held her hand out for him and the guard carefully helped him over the edge of the stage. You followed him up there, suddenly faced with a little stage fright when you stood front and center in front of every screaming fan in the stadium.

Taylor took your hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. You turned your head and saw her grinning widely at you. "Hi."

"Hi." You smiled back at her.

She looked down at Carter and then held the mic back to her lips. "I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. Not just because I get to stand here every night and live out my dream, but also because I have two really amazing people who cheer me on every day."

She cracked a smile at the screams from the fans.

"The moment I laid my eyes on you, it was love at first sight. I'm so grateful to have found someone who loves me for who I am and someone who I can trust. You're one of the best things that have ever happened to me, along with Carter, who I am so thankful for each and every day. My little buddy. My helper. The most beautiful little boy." She grinned at him watching as he giggled excitedly.

"The reason I wanted you both up here tonight is that I wanted to ask you something important. Something I've been wanting to ask you for as long as I can remember." She squeezed your hand once more before letting it go.

"Y/n," Taylor softly whispered your name before getting down on one knee. It seemed like every fan in the room was screaming at the top of their lungs. Tears filled your eyes and to replace the absence of Taylor's hand, Carter wrapped his tiny fingers around yours, giving you a little smile.

"Words could never describe how much I love you and Carter. How much you both mean to me and how you've changed my life. I wanna spend the rest of my life loving you and Carter as I get to now. Will you marry me?"

You stood there in awe; mouth agape, tears in your eyes, hand trembling.

"Say yes!" Carter said, making you and Taylor and a few thousand fans in the room laugh together.

You dropped down onto your knees in front of Taylor. You looked into her eyes and saw the tears in her glossy eyes. "Yes! Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" You cried, and then cried even harder when she handed Carter her mic and took the ring out of the box to slide onto your finger.

It was breathtaking. Taylor had gone all out. But you took a moment to lean closer and whisper into her ear, "It's beautiful... but I would've married you with a paper ring." You both giggled and she stole a kiss from your lips.

A small arm went around your shoulder and another around Taylor's. You pulled away from the kiss to find Carter standing there with a bright smile on his face. His eyes were all aglow. "Are you excited? We're really getting married."

Carter excitedly nodded his head.

"I told you that I'll always be around." Taylor said and a tear fell down her cheek as Carter threw his arms around her. "Love you," she said, making the tears fall from your eyes, too.

You couldn't believe it. You really get to marry Taylor! You really get to spend forever with your beautiful family.