Be Afraid... New Alternative Ending!

Lukas hung up the phone, and began writing his letter. A small paragraph for each person. One to Emil as well.

Matthias stepped on the gas, rushing past cars. It was nearly midnight, and most people on the road were either exhausted or drunk.

Matthias, with the sole intention of getting to his boyfriend before he offed himself, was neither exhausted, nor drunk. (Though he was over the drinking age.) Speeding up the middle lane, a huge truck decided to move over to said lane, not realizing Matthias was there.

Lukas taped the letter to the window and began digging the knife into his throat, when the door slammed open. "L.... Lukas? Lukas!"

Francis dashed across the room and wrenched the knife out of Lukas's hands. "Lukas, I'm not going to ask. But there's been a car wreck. People are saying a student, but we don't know who." Francis looked around. "Where's.... Sacre bleu." (Or however you spell it?)

Lukas's eyes widened.

Matthias.

Sirens. That was all he heard. And the weak pounding of his own heartbeat, if that counted. "Lu... Lukas?" He croaked.

"Matthias, Matthias please stay with me darling... I love you..."

Matthias smiled weakly. "Love you too."

He heard a scream, then his world went black.

~~~~

Ahhhhh, I'm almost crying.

I have an alternate for this alternate, and it shouldn't be as sad. Should I post it or no?

Jeg elsker dig,
Matthias