DESTINY 32 - LET GO

YESHA POV

I opened my eyes as I felt a squeeze on my hand. The place is not familiar but I was in awe looking at the vast amount of different flowers that greeted me. Different colors and sizes. I sat up from the hammock I was lying on and can't help but smile.

The place is just so beautiful. It has a relaxing and calming effect. I feel like all my burdens, all the hatred, all the hurt were lifted away from my body. I feel so light and at peace.

"Do you like the place?" A familiar voice asked. I turned to face him and  immediately smiled seeing the man I love the most.

I nodded enthusiastically. He once again squeezed my hand and stared lovingly at me.

"Do you like it too?" I asked him.

"Very," he replied.

We just sat there quietly and looked at the scenery in front of us.

He put his arm around my shoulder and I rest my head on his. He then kissed my hair. I smiled.

I'm contented with us just being with each other.

"Yesh?"

"Mmmm?"

"You know that I love you so much, right?"

I turned to face him. I felt my forehead creased seeing he looked lonely. "Yes, I know that. I feel it everyday." I answered.

"You won't ever forget that, right?"

"Of course I won't. I'd forget everything but not the love you have for me."

He then caressed my face as tears shimmered on his eyes.

"Why?" Terror is already creeping my body. It seems something is not right.

"I'll go somewhere---"

"Where?"

He smiled. "Somewhere." He just replied.

"Okay, I'll come." I pouted when he shook his head. "Why?" But he just smiled at me again.

"You can't come with me."

I just stared at him, clueless. But my heart, it's already aching so badly. My tears immediately fell. "But I want to go with you." I whispered. "I want to be with you. You said you won't leave me. You promised."

More tears flowed from his eyes. "I love you, Yesha. My days with you, though so little, were the best that I had." He cupped my face. "Promise me. You will fight, okay?"

I shook my head. "No, I want to be with you."

"We will be together again, but not now."

"Why not?" I almost shouted. "I'll leave everything for you---"

"No. Remember what you told me? You have your own life, live that. I want you to live."

"But you are my life. How can I live without you?"

"You'll know if you fight."

"I'm tired of fighting. I just wanted to be with you now."

He wiped my tears. "I love you. So much. My Destiny."  He whispered and my eyes closed as I felt his soft lips on mine.

When I opened them, he was already away from me. I immediately stood up and followed him but also heard some voices calling my name from the other direction. I stopped and turned but no one is there.

It's as if those voices are hindering me from following Chase. I ignored the voices and followed him again. But my feet felt like a thousand pounds. I can't move them even an inch. Those voices...