Chapter 8

I haven't updated in a few days guys I'm so sorry but I've been extremely sick but anyway here is chapter 8 xx :)

Ellie's POV

Since when was it up to him who I hang out with. I didn't say anything to him when he was totally ignoring me and flirting with that bitch.
" What does it matter to you" I snapped
"I thought we were going to hang out like we always do but it looks like you already have plans , il just go to dani maybe at she'll want me !" He snapped back

Ouch

With that he left.
"U ok" Andy asked , his eyes filled with worry
I was too shocked to answer so I just gave him a small smile.
Why did I suddenly feel like my world is falling apart. I love my bestfriend and yes sometime we do argue but this time it felt different.

It hurt so much more. Like a kind of hurt when you find out the love of your life hates you but I don't love jake in that way . I always felt a spark , a connection but I thought of it, as a real bestfriends thing. Do I like jake ? No I can't can I?

Without another word I grabbed my bag and left the lunch hall , leaving Andy there confused.

I pushed the toilet door open , dropped my bag , rushing over to the sink I wash my face to get this mad thought out of my head. I finally calmed down and dried my face.

I slowly walked out of the toilet , down the corridor. As I got closer to the end of the corridor I could hear something. It got louder as I got closer to the janitors cupboard I twisted the knob and pushed the door open.

My heart stop beating and everything fell silent as I recognised the people. There jake and dani were making out. Their heads suddenly turned towards me.

I could see jake was full of anger and guilt where as dani just had a smirk on her face. I imidietly slammed the door as tears streamed down my face uncontrollably. I ran and ran out of school and into the near by forest where no one could see me. I sat down under a tree with my head in my hands and tears dropping on the leaves beneath me. As soon as I felt I was crying I knew ...
I screamed as loud as i can "I LIKE JAKE!!!" My tears flowing faster as the rain started to pour and my heart started to shred into a million pieces with every tear that dropped.

VOTE xx
COMMENT
LIKE :)
Maryam xox