Chapter 1

Ellie's POV
Beep Beeep Beeeeeppp!!!
Ugghhhhh Monday
Out of all the days of the week I hated Mondays. I went to bed late last night coz me and my best friend jake had a day out yesterday. We went bowling and for pizza and we finished of with a movie. I can honestly say that was one of the best outing days I've had in a long time . We had so much fun. That's the thing with me and jake we always have fun together. We can always joke around and have a great time and then we'd go into a really deep conversation about something serious. We've been friends since year 4 , we are now both in year 10 so we've been friends for like ever .

I quickly got up had a shower and threw on some jeans and a light blue crop top with blue converses. I went down stairs to the kitchen where I found my brother Conner eating chips. Who eats chips at 7:30 in the morning. Conner is in his second year of college. He used to be the most populate boy at school when he was still in secondary. All the girls loved and all the boys tried to be like him. I guess in some cases it's good to have your brother as the schools most popular boy.

"Conner hurry up I'm gonna be late for school and me and jake need to finish our science project"

"I'm coming" he said his mouth full of chips

I grabbed my phone and school bag and went to the car.

That's the first chapter of this story
Tell me what you think :)
Update ASAP
Maryam :) xx