Chapter 8

'I was about to paid for the food but someone paid it for me. I look at the person who paid it for me and thought it was Mew but when I saw his face,my smile drop off and I felt pain inside my heart when I look at his face'

"Thank you,you don't have to do that"Gulf
"I did that so yo-"Tom
"Gulf,there you are"Mew
"Mew"Gulf

'My smile appear without me realizing it when seeing Mew waving his hand at me while walking towards me. I quickly realize Tom still beside me,I scoff myself and act cool'

"Where were you,I was searching for you"Mew
"Oh,really"Gulf
"Yup and who is this"Mew
"U-um...this is Tom. He a new student and I just show him around that's all"Gulf
"Oh,hi. I'm Mew,soon to be Gulf boyfriend"Mew
"What the heck,Mew.Stop it"Gulf

'I said while pitching his arm,he chuckled and take the food from my hand so he can hold it for me. I just smile looking at how Mew tried his best to made me fall in love with him. I just chuckled and look at Tom with serious face'

"I got to go,Tom. We will talk later"Gulf
"O-okay,see you later"Tom

'I walked away with Mew walking beside me while holding my food. I start feeling guilty whenever I look at Tom eyes. I can tell he was upset and its must be painful but that painful will never lose to my painful when he did that to me' 

"That guy had a handsome face,he must be your type right"Mew
"No,I will never falling in love with that type of guy"Gulf
"Why"Mew
"Just because,now gave it back my food. I need to eat before I feel even more hungry"Gulf
"Here"Mew

'Mew gave me my food back and I was about to eat but I feel uncomfortable when he staring at me like I'm a food. I give him a glare so that he can take those stare away from me before my hand start pinching him'

"Gulf,can I asked you something"Mew
"What is it"Gulf
"Do you like shoes or anything"Mew
"I like myself,why"Gulf
"Oh my,your joke are going to far"Mew
"Hahah,just kidding. I like shoes,shirt,pants,bracelet and most importantly food. Why do you ask"Gulf
"Nothing,just wanna get to know you"Mew
"Okay"Gulf

'I look away speechless when seeing how Mew face become kinda creepy like he was thinking about bad things. I hope he didn't plan to do anything bad or anything speechless. I continue eating and I felt some eyes staring at me. I pretend to not see it so I won't think about it,I look over at Mew to see he was laughing like an evil person while looking at his phone'

'Maybe that's why I feel like people looking at me.I wonder what he was looking at or thinking about because I start feeling uneasy right now. I walked back home after waving goodbye towards Noah and Alex. I start to wonder where is Mew because he always looking for me but then I realize how unexpected of me to miss Mew and thinking of him'

'I didn't know I will be thinking of him,I can felt my face become red and hot. I shake my head and trying to get Mew out of my mind before I change my mind but I guess Mew really made me fall in love with him' 

Continue ~