Chapter 3

'That time,I don't know which one I should choose. I know I might falling in love with him but at the same times I'm afraid my heart were mistaken.I sigh and decide to walk out from the infirmary room but got hold by Mew'

"Stay with me"Mew

'I can felt his hand were gentle holding my wrist.I don't want to get hurt but at the same time I felt like I want to be with you. I push his hand away and cover his body with the blanket,I take a chair and place it beside the bed. I take a sit and look away with feeling embarrassing'

"You seem to know about medication"Mew
"Y-yeah because my mother are a doctor"Gulf
"Then if I get hurt will you treat me"Mew
"I-I don't want to get involve with people like you"Gulf

'I said while looking at Mew who are smiling when hear my response. I watch his eyes slowly close while staring at me.Sometimes when I look at his eyes,his eyes look empty like he lost something inside of him. I decide to ignore it but I still feels worry thought'

'I look at Mew who are sleeping peacefully,I watch him sleep and how his fingers always moved like he wanted to hold something. I didn't know why I did that but its feels warm and comfort. Mew hold tightly my hand as I intertwine it'

"Sleep well,Mew"Gulf 

---

'I walk inside the class leaving Mew rest in there and I already take care of the paper where the nurse doctor told me to sign in for him. I sit down and rest my head on the table thinking about Mew hand. How can it be so warm and comfort'

"Gulf,where were you"Alex
"Oh,I was helping someone"Gulf
"Helping someone,who"Alex
"Myself"Gulf 

'I said giving Alex a smirk. Alex was about to smack my head but lucky me,the teacher arrive. Alex give me a warning before going to her sit. I chuckled and open the book. I still thinking about Mew and trying to asked myself if that hand of him going to be mine' 

"Pfft,never"Gulf 

'I walking out from the class with Alex and Noah beside my two side. I smile seeing how close this two are but always fighting like a little kid but then I saw Mew were with his friends I think,standing in front of the gate. I look at him and check him up to down making sure he was alright,I guess he is. I waved bye to Noah and Alex and walked passed Mew,I thought he didn't see me so I just walk with normal speed but Mew hold my wrist and made me look at him' 

"Where were you"Mew
"I had to go to class because the nurse teacher told me to and I help you sign the paper"Gulf
"Thank you,Gulf"Mew
"Yeah,you welcome. Can you let go now"Gulf
"Okay but before that"Mew

'I look at him with feeling anxious. I'm afraid he going to do something embarrassing in front of the students who are right now looking at me,whispering and talked about something that I know its about me. I watch Mew walking towards me after taking something from his friends. Mew smile and put it on my pocket'

"Read it at home"Mew
"In your dream"Gulf 

'I was about to walk away but before he let go of my hand. He kissed me on the hand and give me a smirk that can made me go crazy. I was shocked and shy because all the students are looking at me and Mew with shock face. I glare at Mew and walked out from the school before even more embarrassing things will happened to me'

"This is so embarrassing"Gulf 

Continue~