Chapter 6

'I kept thinking about that guy. Its was speechless actually because he didn't even hide when staring at me. What is exactly his attention is'

"Gulf,can you help me with this book"Teacher
"Of course"Gulf 

'I walked out from the class and went to the teacher room with the books on my hand.My mind kept thinking about that guy that I wasn't paying attention while walking,I got bumped to someone and fall down making all the books fall all over the floor'

"I'm sorr-"Gulf
"Are you alright,Gulf"Mew

'I was shock seeing Mew face close to mine. I quickly back away and stand up with feeling shy,I hate this reaction. Every time I saw his face,my heart will beating so fast and my face will become red without a reason'

"I-I'm fine,I'm sorry for bumping to you. I didn't watch where I was going"Gulf
"Its alright,let me help you"Mew

'I pick up the books on the floor with Mew help but then our hand touch. I quickly pull away and get up. I took the books from Mew hand and quickly walked away before my heart become even more faster'

'I close the door and made way towards the class then I met that guy again today. He just an inches away from me,I bet he recognize me but why now. He look scary and dangerous. I just act like I didn't see him and walked away but he hold my hand and made me look at him'

"Hi,we meet again"???
"Y-Yeah,I guess so.Did you need anything from me"Gulf 
"No,I just wanted to tell you that I will keep an eye on you"???
"Y-you,who are you"Gulf
"I'm Tom,nice meeting you Gulf"Tom
"T-Tom"Gulf
"Bye"Tom

'I stood there in shock when he tell me his name are Tom. I was trauma and scared of what happened right now. That's why he was staring at me without even hiding because its him who made my life in mess.He come back to get me'

"N-No way"Gulf

'If you wondering who Tom is and why he made my life miserable is because he my best friends.Tom and I already been friends from childhood,we grow up together and spent time together everyday. I thought he was kind and friendly because he always take care of me every time I felt like I need someone same as him. I take care of him like he was my little brother and I thought he feels the same what I feel but no. He does all of this because he like me,he stop me from being to friendly towards boys or girls.At first I didn't think of it but when he start calling me to come to his house,I find out he love me. I was shock and reject him telling that I only think him as my own brother. He got angry,he start rape me without thinking how scared I am when seeing him like that'

'I got save by his parents who heard my scream.He got lock up in the jail,I didn't leave my room for one month. After recover from the scare,I heard my father got a new case at other town and decide to move out. My father know I will never get back to that school or even face anyone so he know I will agree on it. I leave the town without saying goodbye to Tom or my other friends'

'I thought my life will come back to normal but I guess it will never will. I know Tom,if he didn't get what he want. He will do anything for it even if he had to kill someone or die for that thing. I don't want that to happened but why he came back,how did he find out where am I and why his face change' 

"I'm sure its was him because that's how his voice are and how his body are"Gulf 

Continue~