Chapter 2

"So, while everyone was bickering on what we should do about this, I decided just to come in and

apologize for my moron of a best friend." Jimmy announced as he walked into my dark bedroom.

"Thanks Jimmy." I clutched my pillow closer to my chest and continued to stare at the floor. I was

dressed in my PJs and I've been laying in my room with the lights off since we got to my house.

"Scoot over." I scooted back and Jimmy laid down with me. "You've been hearing all of that?"

"Yupp."

"So… You know he's still here?" I nodded. "He wants to-"

"No. I don't wanna deal with him."

"He's… actually coming in here after me. I told him he could."

"Jimmy!"

"Bye!" Jimmy jumped up from the bed and ran out my door. I groaned and smushed my face into my

pillow.

"You still wear that thing?" I felt like crying when he came in. "It's all torn up." I rolled my eyes at

him since he was talking shit about Luke's old shirt that I still wear. "Are you gonna talk or what?"

"What the fuck do you want?" He didn't answer so I sat up and threw my pillow onto the bed. "What

do you want?"

"Damn, someone's bitchy today." Brian leaned against my wall and smirked at me.

"Get out." He didn't move. "Tell me what the fuck you want or get out."

"Do you still want me?" Brian walked closer to my bed and waited for an answer.

"Excuse me?"

He walked closer and sat in front of me. "I didn't stutter." I just blinked at him and he leant over and

kissed me. My chest felt like it was being crushed when I kissed him back and he pulled out of the kiss as soon as I did. "Well, there's my answer."

"Hey Asshole! Get the hell out of my house!!" I looked up to see Nicole standing in my bedroom

doorway, seething. Brian stood up and walked passed her and out the front door. I looked down and I started silently crying to myself. "Hey." Nicole sat with me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "Hey, it's okay."

"Can you call-"

"Don't bother, I'm already here." Luke walked in and dropped his bag by my door. Nicole got up and

left and Luke took her seat. "I would have showed up for skinny dipping, but Damon was getting high so we had to put him down." I nodded and leaned into his shoulder. "Come here, Girl." Luke kissed my cheek and pulled me closer to him. He calls me Girl sometimes, I don't question it.

"I'm sorry he did that to you." Luke whispered in my ear and continued. "I'm sorry he's being a dick

and that he won't grow a pair and actually talk to you. I'm sorry he hurt you." I hugged myself closer to him and nodded into his shoulder. "You want everyone else to leave?" I nodded and he kissed my head before he walked back into the living room. I curled up on my side, facing the wall, and pulled the pillow up to my chest again.

"You and that shirt." Luke chuckled to himself as he dropped clothes onto the floor, telling me he was

stripping down to his boxers. "I don't understand why you like it so much."