The Will of The Queen (Part 1)

Angst-Fluff
————

Elizabeth was looking at her reflection in the mirror. She was forced to watch every move of the frightened girl in front of her. To look at her big yet tired blue eyes, to her thin and quivering lips. She was sure that she couldn't been able to do this properly, she didn't have the guts to do it.

No, you're strong enough for it. I can do this.

Her poor attempt of letting herself believe that she can actually kill an angel was meaningless. It wasn't that she didn't want to kill them, she wanted to kill them by ripping the feathers of their wings one by one, slowly and steadily.

Elizabeth wanted them to suffer. 

She would make the angel beg for mercy, beg to her to kill them already. Elizabeth wouldn't going to stop. The princess wanted to make her grandfather proud of her and make the angel pay for what they had done to her grandfather when he was the king. But there was an obstacle in front of her, the former king wanted Elizabeth to punish the angel as barbaric as possible.

He wanted her to eat them. (There's no vore in any of my stories)

Elizabeth would accept to do every other thing than eat the little thing. Her heart was full of hatred yet ending a life in between her lips was completely cruel, even for somebody like the princess.

For the princess who caught her maid on her way to steal one of her necklaces and grabbed the woman by the neck and slammed her into the wall without any mercy in her eyes when she was just twelve years old.

After that incident, her grandfather, Aldous, had started to train her. Of course, a noble couldn't be an ordinary soldier. But she could've been the most powerful queen of all the kingdoms that were surrounding them. She could win battles by just relying against her strength and the fear that her title plants in people's hearts. And she had a final task to accomplish before becoming the new queen...she had to kill the daughter of their worst enemy.
————————

Elizabeth took a deep breath and entered the grand dining room with her flowing gown. It was really ironic that her dress was so appealing. It was covering up the real intention of the woman who was wearing it with its delicate stitches.

But nothing could stay in the shadows forever, the colour of her dress was just foreshadowing the merciless action she was about to take; blood red.

The princess looked around, the room was cozy thanks to the dim light of the candles and a big chandelier which was working with the help of the fairy dust. The rest of the kingdom were using oil lamps to not stay in the dark. Only royals were rich enough to buy that special mixture. So they were the only ones who had access to proper lighting. But Elizabeth doubt that her family's hearts were the brightest ones.

She bowed a little as she saw her grandfather at the other side of the long table which was decorated with roses and golden war figures of their ancestors. They were looking even more elegant beside the golden dinner set, but it was rather uncomfortable for Elizabeth to see the figures' piercing eyes which seemed to lock onto hers like they were mocking with their future queen.

She tried to ignore them as she got up and felt the slight brushing against her leg. The princess never taking off the dagger at the back of her leg, she wanted to be prepared for any danger. She didn't even have enough trust for her servants, the brunette was living with an immense amount of paranoia for a year. Her family was the only ones that she had trust. She had learned it in the hard way, but that was a story for another time.

Elizabeth sat down as one of the guards pulled her chair for her. She slowly gazed up and saw that her grandfather was looking directly into her eyes. He was rubbing his long but perfectly shaped beard before he saw Elizabeth, now he he was slightly pulling the tips of his upturned moustache. The former king was looking as nervous as the princess. But she couldn't umderstand why.