An Encounter

"Please," She begged.

She gazed at the giantess in front of her.

"Please don't step on me!" She cried again, getting down on her knees.

Not a single muscle moved on the giantess' face as she bent over. The small girl didn't even try to back away since she was exhausted. Her little body was trembling as if there was an earthquake. She did not want to play this game of cat and mouse anymore. She was so tired of living a double life, and it was the very moment that the both of them would connect to each other.

The girl could not help but tremble at the giantess' presence. Her legs could stretch out for miles and her bright eyes were balls of flames that corrupted the girl's soul. Everything about her seemed god-like. Maybe she was an angel who's sent to take the girl's life. Easy and painless. Or maybe she was the hell itself.

The girl had already closed her eyes as giantess' booming voice echoed inside the room.

"Um...why would I do that?"

The silence hung up in the air. Only thing that the tiny girl could hear was the sound of her own breathing. She opened her eyes and took a few steps back. The giantess did not move. She kept watching the girl as her face stayed motionless.

"Hey, you,"

She coughed a few times, clearing her throat.

"Look at me."

The girl obeyed, gazing upwards, at her massive captor.

"Do I look someone who'd enjoy stepping on you?"

The question was straightforward and rough. The girl swallowed hard. Maybe the woman was toying with her or maybe it was a test. She was testing the tiny to say what she'd like to hear. Or she was just curious about the answer. Either way, she had left the tiny with terror.

"U-Uh, I...um, I-I don't know," She said meekly, trying to keep the eye contact, yet, it was so hard to speak up to a mountain.

"I...I don't know you."

The giantess' gaze hardened.

"You don't know me, huh?" She snorted.

"You're living inside my walls and you're clueless about who I am?"

With that being said, the giantess lifted her foot above the girl in an instant. She held onto the wall to keep herself balanced as her foot was dangling in the air, just a few inches away from the little thing.

The tiny did not even have enough time to react when she was trapped under the massive foot. She wrapped her arms around her torso and lowered her gaze, closing her eyes shut. Of course the giant was just fooling around, every single one of them did. They did not have any idea about how it felt to be like this. Powerless, small, and insignificant. These were the titles that everybody was scared to get under it. Though, she had not chosen this path by herself, it was not her decision to born with this disease.

The girl kept waiting in fear. Her eyes were still closed, she did not want to see the foot landing upon her. She wanted it to end quickly. Maybe this way she could endure the pain of being squished like a bug.

"Come on, just do it..."

"I've asked you a question, haven't I?" The booming voice responded.

"W-What do you want me to say?" The tiny shouted as tears started running down from her face.

"You're just another heartless giant, that's all!"

She was trying to suppress her anger but it was impossible. She suddenly decided to let everything out. They were going to be her last words after all.