Out of Luck (Part 2)

Soft/Playful
———
It's more of an eventless chapter which based more on dialogues, jokes, and emotion.
Hope you enjoy it!
——————-
——————
"Is it too tight?"

Sylvia slightly pulled the end of the bandage to her side to see if it was firm enough.

"Ow!" Lilly groaned as she stumbled onwards due to Sylvia's harsh movement.

"Sorry!" The blonde quickly let go of the girl's arm, making her stumble back this time.

Lilly sat down on Sylvia's palm once again. She had grown tired of losing her balance and falling onto her bruised arm. She held onto the wall of fingers behind her to catch her breath, looking over Sylvia like scolding someone who just ate the last slice of a pizza.

"I'd appreciate it if you be more careful, it's not easy being like this." She said coldly.

"Sorry," Sylvia said meekly as she brought the girl closer to her face to examine the self-made arm sling that she forced Lilly to wear.

"So, it's good? Don't hesitate to tell me if something's wrong, okay?"

Lilly sighed and turned her gaze to her arm. Sylvia had made her put the ice cube on it for almost thirty minutes but her arm was still throbbing. Lilly was still angry with Sylvia, it was her fault after all but seeing the guilt on her face had started to calm her nerves. Besides, she would've gotten stuck inside of a dog's jaw if Sylvia hadn't decided to help her. A part of her was thankful to her for preventing it from happening.

Lilly frowned and glanced up at the giant once again.

"Actually, it looks like a real one. How did you learn to tie the bandages like this?"

Sylvia smiled sorrowfully and breathed heavily, making her warm breath wash over the girl on her palm.

"Well, I wanted to be a doctor when I was in high school. I even took some first-aid classes to ease my curiosity and learn the basics."

She chuckled and looked away.

"I ended up giving heart massages to a few people that I came across. You know, when a car crash or a traffic accident happens and someone proudly pushes everybody like they are a medic or something? I'm that person."

Lilly smiled.

"Yeah,"

She knew those people really well. What they do was an act of bravery that could easily end up in a tragedy if they focus on being a hero rather than saving lives.

"I do know how to give a heart massage but I'd be really scared to apply it on an actual person."

Sylvia smiled shyly.

"I was scared at first too, but when a car crash happens in front of you, you couldn't just ignore it."

Lilly cocked her brows as a mocking smile formed on her lips.

"So you have a soft spot for a survivor yet you love to toss a three-inch girl through a wall? God, you're unbelievable."

It was visible that her little mockery had been enough to make Sylvia uncomfortable. The girl started to rub her neck as she gazed down nervously.