s e v e n t e e n

*ashton*

What have I done. We've been dating for, what, a day? And I ruined it. 

We were both drunk, so it wasn't entirely my fault. But I could've stopped it.

Alyssa gathered the blanket around her body, gathering her clothes from the floor. She ran out of the room, and I tried to call after her, but she didn't come back. As the door shut, I threw my hands to my face, groaning. I am disgusted with myself. 

"What have you done!" Luke burst into my room, looking more angry than I've ever seen him.

"I don't know! Wait, how did you-"

"I'm pretty sure Alyssa walking down the hallway in nothing but a sheet explained for me. What are you going to tell Liam?" He screamed at me, making my head hurt more.

My eyes widened. Shit, Liam. He's going to kill me.

"I don't know." 

"Well, you better figure it out. Why'd you do it, Ashton?" Luke crossed his arms.

"We were drunk! I don't know how it-"

"You could've stopped it!" He yelled. I winced at his loud words.

He ran his fingers through his hair. "Just, figure it out." And with that he left.

*

We drove to the arena, Alyssa and Luke staying back in the bunks as Calum and Michael ignored me, which I truly hated. I figured I better try to confront Liam, but I can only hope for the worst.

"Hey, Liam." I bit my lip nervously as he turned to look at me.

"Oh, hey, Ashton. I heard about you and Alyssa," he said with a smile. "I think you're a good guy for her. I trust you."

Thanks Liam, for making this ten times harder. "Actually, I-"

"Liam! Time for sound check!" some guy with an ear piece yelled from further down the way.

"We can talk later, yeah?" He jogged the other way towards the stage.

I'm screwed. All the boys, plus Alyssa are mad at me. And soon One Direction will be too.

{status: edited}