s i x

Alyssa

"Hey Alyssa," Liam called, walking up to me, taking a drink from his water bottle.

"What?" I turned, taking a bite from my apple.

"We have a question." He bit his lip.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna come on tour with us and Five Seconds Of Summer." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Uh, what?  "Um, sure, I g-"

"Great! But the only problem is that there's only room for someone in the 5 Seconds of Summer bus...."

I almost choked. I couldn't stay in the same bus as four crazy boys, especially the drummer. But, of course I had to go with what he said. "T-that's fine, I guess."

"Great!" he smiled, then walked the other way, leaving me with half an apple and a lot of stress.

-

Ashton's POV

"Ashton! She said yes!" I turned to see Liam walking towards me with a big grin. He was the only one I told about my crush on Alyssa, and he was 80% supportive... the other 20% said "if you break her heart I will break your face". But I'm not that scared of him.

"Cool," is all I managed to say. I know she didn't agree to this for me, but for Liam, but I don't care. I've never felt this strongly about someone I've only just met.

I saw Alyssa walk back towards where I was sitting. Luke was asleep with his arms sprawled two different ways and Michael and Calum were walking around the arena.

She glanced at me and let out a small "hello."

"H-hi." 

"What's up?" she sat next to me, crossing her legs.

"N-not much, I guess." I must sound really stupid. Alyssa is relaxed and expressive and I'm more quiet and shy. Well, unless I'm on my drums or around the boys.

"Nice." She smiled at me and I returned it.

"Are you excited to go on tour with your brother?" I mentally slapped myself. I was just making the situation more awkward.

"Yeah, but it'll be weird to, you know, have to sleep in the same area." She shrugged and took a drink from her water bottle.

"Yeah, I guess." I totally forgot when I asked Liam to ask her to join us: there is no open bunks on the One Direction bus. Shit.

My phone buzz, saving me from the awkward situation, or so I thought. It was just Calum trying to make me feel uncomfortable. What a friend.

Cal : how's it going with your 'bae'?!

I groaned and rolled my eyes at the use of his words.

Me : one, she is not my 'bae', and don't ever use that word again. second, why do you ask?

I looked over to Alyssa, and she looked up from her phone and smiled at me again.

Mikey : ashton has a crush!! ashton has a crush!!

Me : no i don't.

Mikey : shut up. you so do.

Me : stop.

Cal : do you realize you clicked a group chat?

Me : you tell her I swear...

Cal : it's not me you have to worry about. *looks at Michael*

Mikey : why are you text glaring at me?!

Cal : you know why.

Me : can you guys shut up please. you're driving me nuts.

"Are you okay?" Alyssa asked. I realized I was scowling at my phone.

I felt my face burn. "Uh... yeah." Stupid fucking Malum.

"Let's go get something to eat, yeah?" she had a small smile on her face.

I grinned. "Sure." 

A/n

Sorry if it's somewhat short. I have writing on my phone cuz it takes forever to get out of italics :/

[status: edited]