t h r e e

As I wrapped up the final chorus, the drummer behind me did an amazing ending, crashing the cymbal as he played.

The music stopped. I held my breath.

The crowd, for some reason, erupted into screams, chanting my name!

And another name....

"5SOS! 5SOS!"

5sos?

But 5sos wasn't-

"Another round of applause for my step sister, Alyssa! also, my good mates, 5SOS!"

I turned around, seeing 2 boys on guitars, 1 on a bass and a boy on drums. My heart fluttered. That explained why they played it so well.

I caught the drummers eye, and he smiled at me. I shyly smiled back.

I walked off the stage, waving to the audience a final time before I collasped on one of the couches.

"Liam!" I shouted as I saw him walk by. "Why didnt you tell me I'd be performing with a live band?"

He just grinned as the boys came up behind him.

I caught the drummer staring at me... again.

"These are the boys," Liam said.

"I'm Michael," the one with the blazing red hair said.

"I'm Calum," said the one with the dark hair.

"I'm Luke" said the on with the quiffed blonde hair, his lip ring moving as he talked.

"I-I''m Ashton," said the one that I saw earlier, his dirty blonde hair with a bandana in it.

"I'm Alyssa," I replied, smiling.

Liam pressed his finger to his earbud, and started heading to the stage. "Ill catch you lads later!"

I waved.

I pulled out my phone, and the 5SOS boys sat down on the couches around me, Ashton taking a seat a cushion away from me.

I scrolled through my twitter feed, realizing that I had at least a million more followers. Geez, word spreads fast.

I felt my phone buzz, notifying me that I had new followers.

@luke5sos is now following you!

@calum5sos is now following you!

@michael5sos is now following you!

@ashton5sos is now following you!

My smiled as I saw the last one, though I wasn't sure why...

I followed them back, and not soon later I saw the dirty blonde, Ashton, smile at his phone.

@5sos is now following you!

@5sos: good job tonite @alyssasaprono , your voice is amazing -x

I grinned again, clicking my phone off.

I heard music start playing on the stage, and I hummed along to Best Song Ever.

I heard Ashton drumming his fingers to the beat, and Luke was humming along too.

But I can't take my mind off of the boy with the bandana.

{status: edited}