➵ | six.five ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

╭───────  ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎.' ───────╮

"You ran over a trashbin?" Inara gasped in disbelief. "People might thought you're on drug or something."

Atsumu laughs at Inara's almost comical look. Truthfully he would be laughing at himself too for doing such ridiculous things. He can't seem to find the right answer why is he willing to do such things.

Atsumu were too caught up in the moment that he began to imagine himself doing action stunt like in the movie by jumping over a trashbin taller than his on waist, of course his expectations blew away when he get the wrong timing and tripped instead.

But, i swear it's totally worth it.

Atsumu can't describe how much he could finally breathe when he saw Inara just now. From afar, when his legs feels like giving up from running, the sight of Inara suddenly makes the tiredness fades away.

He casually looked down to where Inara is holding his left arm as a support

He casually looked down to where Inara is holding his left arm as a support. Her other hands were holding a bouquet of flowers and he couldn't help but feel his stomach churning upon being this close with her. Though at first Inara insist she can walk without his help, but Atsumu decides to be a childish and pretend to sulk until she finally gives in and reluctantly hold his arms.

It felt awkward given how she was blushing a bit but soon she relaxed and now she completely put her trust on Atsumu to guide her, Atsumu's other hand were holdinh her folded cane.

He glanced down to her soft features, she looks as beautiful as usual, once again he notice the small details of her styled hair with loose ribbon and flowers decorating it. Her yellow knee-length dress donning her perfectly like it was made just for her. Her eyes, though he knew she can't see a thing but the glimpse of emotions made it seems like she can see through everyone in front of her, especially Atsumu.

How did we even end up like this anyway?

Why do i feel this kind of way?

Nothing gets him more happier when Inara said yes to his offer to walk around. He's glad because he can finally proceed with his plan to apologize to Inara. But, couldn't find the right moment to bring the topic, because he simply enjoys her company.

Both of them did.

"Nara-san." He calls her after they fell into a comfortable silence. She hummed softly in respond.

"That flower... what is it called this time?" He asked again in curious.

Her lips slowly stretched into a knowing smile as she turn to her right where Atsumu's face is, though she can't see him, but she can sense the guy were locking his gaze on her.