➵ | two ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┌─────────────────┐

❬ ⸙: Friday

It's been 2 days since Atsumu arrived to his hometown for a break. His coach gave them  three weeks off before their training began for a preparation for game season. Atsumu informed his brother that his team will be facing one of the best team in Japan (Scweiden Adlers). Much to Atsumu anticipation for the upcoming game, so does Hinata. He gets a feel that it will be one of the most memorable and thrilling game cause they will all be facing with their former rivals. Hinata gets to finally play against Kageyama, and Astumu will be the one who gets to keep his words when he told Hinata once that one day he will sets those ball to him and the day will finally come.

Besides, being in a team full of pro amazing players also ones from his highschool years; Bokuto and Sakusa he wonder how exciting the game can gets.

Atsumu's parents (esp his mom) insist him to stay and properly get a rest at home. However he was only going to stay for 2 week before going back to Tokyo, truthfully it never came across his mind to spend three weeks break here but somehow... he kind miss the vibes here and wanted to meet some old friends perhaps to catch up. Suna texted them few days ago saying he will be back in few days so they can hang out.

That dude better not slacking this time saying he forgot and overslept.

"I'm going out for a run! Be back in an hour." Atsumu yells, wearing his sport shoes.

Osamu who just woke up with bedhair look up briefly from his phone befor look down, "Don't worry i won't mind if you don't come back at all." he said with a hoarse voice, lazily stepping into his kitchen for a morning coffee.

"I hope you don't mind too if i burn down your restaurant." He retorts, opening the door ignoring Osamu's insult.

It was chilly from early morning but Atsumu can already see some early birds are getting ready to go to work. He stepped down to first floor before doing some warm up. He decided to work out at a park in front of 'Samu's shop since it's only few blocks away.

He's already numb with running over 5km everyday in order to keep his stamina and fitness. Now that it became his habit he find himself become restless when he skipped his daily routine as a volleyball player.

psh, i'm becoming like Kita-san.

Osamu's apartment is not far away from their home so he came across some elderly he recognise and politely greet them a 'good morning' not fazed at all by the chilly weather. It's refreshing though, his body feel awaken once the cold air hit his toned skin.

Few minutes later, he arrives at the park and began his workout; running, jumping ropes, sit up, plank, bumping etc. The spacious area and less passerby gave him full access to finish without being bothered.

After his body feel much more lighter and produce enough sweats he decided to head home. He checked his phone to notice a retard— Osamu just texted him.

The uglier twin  :

i gotta work at 10
if u dont want to eat sand
come to cafe to hv breakfast

it's on aunt kimi
bet u even remember
them

"Tsk." He rolled his eyes at Osamu's insults and began his pace while squeezing his brain trying to recall anyone in his past named Aunt Kimi.