➵ | six ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

┌────────────────┐

❬ ⸙: Tuesday

5:00 P.M

She never came.

It's been one hour since Atsumu sat himself against the large window, his eyes wandering around to find the girl with long hair that he's been wanting to see.

She supposed to be there now...

with her books...

and flowers...

His eyebrows creased a bit, if she can't see then how... he shook his head vigorously to avoid such rude thoughts.

sigh.

could it be because she hates me now?

"But... i don't want her to hate me." he mumbled lowly, pouting a bit as he hopelessly to find her figure outside the window.

"Boss-sama?" Ayato slowly stood next to Osamu who's been watching Atsumu acting like a lost kid waiting for their parents come pick them up at nursery.

He only raised an eyebrow at Ayato, "What's wrong with Atsumu-san?"

"I don't know. How long has he been like that?"

Ayato pursed his lips, trying to do math in his brain, "About an hour?"

Osamu nodded, telling him to not worry because Atsumu is just going through his pms.

"Oh really? Should i buy something for him then? Snacks? Cookies? Ice cream?" Ayato innocently blinks his eyes, determine to help Atsumu from being so lifeless.

"No, you should go buy some for Hinami." Osamu deadpanned.

Ayato choke on his saliva, "W-What are you talking a-about, Boss-sama? I-I don't- well look at that! The rice is almost ready." He fled from the counter looking red as tomato.

"Y'know if you keep staring outside like that people will get scared and they won't come and buy my food." Osamu interrupt.

"Nah, this face," he motioned his face with his index finger, "Is more than perfect for an advertisement. You should pay me because i'm basically promoting your shop with my handsome look right now."

Osamu's eye twitched, as he send Atsumu's the most ridiculous and disgusted look he can make.

"Don't give me that-"

"You know she won't some even if you keep waiting for her. It's past 4 o'clock anyway." Osamu cutted him off, knowing that Atsumu won't be able to lie to him.

His shoulder slumped, "I don't know..." Then he faced Osamu, "Why didn't you tell me you and her were friends?"

Osamu blinked, "You don't ask." He blurted out.

Atsumu let out a heavy sigh, sliding his arm on the table as he rest his head in between his arms, still looking outside to the spot where he imagined Inara is sitting, "But, how come i don't remember her?"

Someone like her? impossible if he didn't know such a person like Inara exists.

"And she even know me? Doesn't it feel weird to you?" Atsumu voiced his frustration.