7 : Team 12's First Mission

The next breakfast was a little more quiet. Hisako showed the letter to Iruka, and he left home early to talk to the others about it. He didn't tell Hisako much about what he would do with the letter or who he would tell, but she decided to leave it be for now. She knew how reckless she could act if Iruka had given her more than a few details. Hisako got dressed and had an incredibly light meal before heading out, redirecting her thoughts to the new mission they would have today.

She eventually found the rest of her team, a small smile on her lips as she could hear whatever ruckus they were stirring up. As she got closer, she could hear Takeru yelling out gibberish for seemingly no reason as Mikoto groaned in embarrassment of such behavior in public. She also heard Sekiro give the two boys loud (and probably painful) pats on the back before he noticed the girl walking up to them.

"Hisako, how are you feeling?" His voice was still as loud and energetic as usual. "I've heard about your training last night! Reckless but willing, I see..." Sekiro said as he rubbed his chin, slightly rubbing his short beard. Mikoto pushed Takeru away and immediately grabbed Hisako's shoulders, hiding behind her.

"Please..." He sounded incredibly exhausted. "Get away from me..."

Hisako laughed, patting Mikoto's hand gently as Takeru let out a large stream of laughter, almost matching the same tone and volume as Sekiro's laughs.

"Ha, wimp!" Takeru stuck his tongue out before raising his hands up in a victory stance. Once he felt safer, Mikoto stepped aside and let out another tired sigh. "Can we please just see what this mission's about?"

"Indeed!" Sekiro hand both hands on his hips as he looked and each and every one of his new students. "From this day to the rest of our days, you three are official Ninja! Now, let us commence ourselves in our first mission as Team 12!"

~~~~~

"This is going to be booooring!" Takeru groaned. The restless boy hopped around as the group walked down the halls. Hisako had been limping a bit, still very slightly injured from her tiny accident the other night.

"Shut up, Takeru. Please." Mikoto was making it clear he was fed up with Takeru's shennanigans. He looked to Hisako in concern, glancing down to her injured ankle then looking up at their tall sensei.

"Um, Sekiro-sensei..." Mikoto awkwardly spoke up and rubbed the back of his neck as he walked. "Are you sure Hisako will join us in this mission?"

Hisako pouted, crossing her arms as she purposefully made her steps louder. She wanted to show how insulted she was, but couldnt do much unless she wanted to make her injuries worse.

"Oh come on, Mikoto! It's not even that complicated of a mission!" She smiled, lifting her foot up before putting it back down to show she was alright. "We just have to find where all the shipped materials crashed then bring them to the owner, right? That isn't too hard or complicated, is it?"

"But it isn't hard at all!" Takeru frowned, showing his thin hands in his pockets as he walked.

Sekiro continued walking until they found themselves back outside, smiling to himself. "I've heard the owner of the restaurant had one of his server's injured, too. He requested we have someone replace her for today, and since Hisako can't do anything too intense with her injury, I thought that maybe she could take the waitress' place for now."

"You guys act like I've broken a leg..." Hisako sighed heavily.

"We're just making sure. It would be bad if your injuries got worse, and it would only embarrass you even more." Mikoto spoke, his irritated expression softening as his drowsiness began to disappear.

Why Me? || Shino Aburame x OC (Naruto)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara