Happy Ending

Khushi – What can I do....you know how stubborn he is...I have tried my best lets she what he says when he comes back.(in mind) you devil to snatch my husband from me and give to that stupid Lavanya how desperate you are.... (But smile hiding her frustration

Doorbell rings. Khushi opens the door. Arnav and Aarav enter the house. Lavanya and Sheetal are excited as they had filled up Ashish's mind with what they needed him to speak.

FLASHBACK AT SCHOOL

Lavanya and Sheetal has come to meet Ashish during lunch break and Arnav is having a close watch on these ladies hiding nearby.

Sheetal – Ashu baby, she is your mom Lavanya..

Ashish – But Papa told my mom is Khushi ma...(Lavanya comes close feeling his cheeks)

Lavanya – No sweetu.... Papa is angry on me ..thats the reason he is telling lie....I am your mom....

Ashish – Then why you left me in ashram all these days? (Arnav chuckles from his hiding place. Lavanya makes sad face and tell some story to convince Ashu.)

Lavanya – Now its all in your hands Ashu...Please don't let your mom down....(Ashu smiles)

Ashish – Don't worry...I will never let my mom down in front of anyone

Sheetal – Great Ashu...so we will leave now...meet you at home...

Ashish – Sure (They both leave and Arnav comes to Ashu)

Arnav – Wow Ashu....you are very smart....

Ashish – Thanks papa...learning from you (They both give hi five)

FLASHBACK ENDS – PRESENT

Khushi – Ashu...go get fresh and come I will bring your snacks (Ashu nods and get to his room. Arnav notices the ladies now)

Arnav – Hi Sheetal....Hello Lav..... long time (comes and gives a side hug....which boosts her confidance)

Lavanya – Just couldn't gather the courage after that day...(Arnav just smiles)

Arnav – That's all right...come sit.....Khushi...get something to eat....

Khushi – Ji... (In mind...ah ah...look at him...don't know what these guys have planned...am I a servant....uhhh and goes to kitchen)

Sheetal – So Arnav what have you decided?

Arnav – Regarding?????

Lavanya – Regarding accepting Ashu.

Arnav – Oh ...that I have already done....he is officially Ashish Singh Raizada now and no one can steal his rights on being my son (Lavanya comes and hugs)

Lavanya – Ohhhhh ASR...I am so happy finally our son is getting what he deserves....you are great ASR....(Khushi comes out with Snacks tray and see this and she fumes instantly and Sheetal gestures Lavanya and she release from Hug)

Sheetal – Khushi, Thanks for accepting Ashu...(Khushi arranges the snacks on tea table and Ashu comes after changing. Lavanya and Sheetal get busy in hogging )

Ashish – Maa.....I am ready...please serve me.. (Khushi puts his fav spring roll piece and he chews it) hmmmmmm yummy... you made? (Khushi nods) Love you maa....(He hugs her. Both ladies are shocked on the bond these two have)

Arnav – So where were we (eats his samosa...) accepting Ashu...

Lavanya – Ya....