The Party day

Arnav – Finally...she slept... (He pulls her side of bedsheet on her...) how many things do you thing in you such small brain...(caress her head...) drama queen....(pecks her lips quick) I kissed you like this...(Lay down back pulling her closer) Dont you get tired speaking so much in a day....Pagal (Sleeps making the hold on her tight)

MORNING

Aarthi came and woke up Khushi and Arnav. She informed about the kitchen ritual. Now Khushi has to cook the breakfast. She had her bath and now combing her hair. Arnav lazily rolling on bed and Khushi starts scolding him in low voice.

Khushi – Husband it seems husband...see how cool he is.....(Arnav is hearing to it but he doesn't react. She turns to him) I want to ask you something....(Arnav get up and start walking towards her)

Arnav – Really? (Comes and hugs her from behind) ask....

Khushi – What is this?? you be little far from me...always you....you...do something or the other being so close to me (he starts rubbing his face on her shoulder making her uncomfortable.....) Arnav jiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Arnav – Hmmmm

Khushi – I said I want to ask you something...

Arnav – Ask..sweety......I would give anything you want......

Khushi – Who is sweety...??? (Turns and looks at him and he surrounds his arms around her neck smiles and kiss her cheeks)

Arnav – You buddu....I am being all so romantic and you never understand (Khushi thinks "understand...bloody I can feel all this things, but you have to understand as this wont be permanent and stay away from me" seeing her lost Arnav asks ) ok ok...no joke...tell me what it is...

Khushi – Actually....I want to prepare everyone's favourite dish....so will you please help me....

Arnav – I would love to....but I cant cook honey (he pull her cheeks)

Khushi – Arey you tell me their likes...I will cook myself....

Arnav – Oh like that...fine....maa will like Aloo parata and curd, Papa..will have light breakfast...bread toast with butter and Orange juice.....me...you make anything I will eat it....(Khushi was still not very happy) smile now...I told you what you need

Khushi – And Daadi..... (Arnav forgot he hasnt told the truth abouth Daadi to her....)

Arnav – Oh yeah I forgot.....Daadi will like Semiya Kheer...(Khushi smiles now and kiss his chekks and pushes him, running of the room..when she was at door ) What was this?

Khushi – Gift for helping (Winks she goes to kitchen and prepares everything as Arnav told....for Arnav she prepared some poori and aloo sabzi. She arranges everything on dining table..Aarthi and Pranav come..she take their blessing)

DINING TABLE

Khushi serve the breakfast.

Aarthi – Wah Khushi Aloo parata....(taste it) hmmm yummy......you asked chotte?

Khushi – I dont know any chotte...Arnav ji told me (Pranav smiles....)

Pranav – Your Arnav ji is our chotte....(Khushi bites her tongue and smiles) Thanks beta...the juice is perfect..less sugar and as per my like....must say you are a quick learner...(Khushi blushes a little and Arnav comes and sits taking his plate...)