Visit to outhouse

Arnav – Whats wrong in that..... one in the house...one outside.....why do you think I searched you ....just to be at home......dont dream you will get to be with me all the time....(Khushi was shocked to hear something like that from him who was all lovey dovey till now...she wanted to ask but Pranav and Aarthi came as the party got over)

Aarthi – See they are here.....(Pranav smiles and they come closer)

Pranav – Amazing arrangements Khushi....you are really talented....

Khushi – Thanks Papa...

Aarthi – My sweet girl.... (Caress her head) its too late...lets go home....

Arnav – Maa I am really tired...lets stay back here tonight...anyways we have place to sleep...

Aarthi - Fine as you wish......but get inside...dont roam in lawn like this...its too cold...

Arnav – Ok ma.... (They all get inside)

ARSHI ROOM

Both have changed to their night dress. Khushi is sitting on bed and lost somewhere. Arnav bring some fruits and is concerned seeing her lost. He keeps the plate aside and sits next to her.

Arnav – What happened? (No response)...Khushi.....(No response)...Khushi....(He raises his voice and she jerks...looking at him...) What happened?

Khushi – Nothing....

Arnav – Then why are you lost like this?

Khushi – Forget it...lets sleep....

Arnav – Not before you eat some fruits.

Khushi – I am full I dont want to eat (She was about to get up and pulls her back) what now

Arnav – I saw what you ate and how much you ate.....so just eat it...(he forcefully make eat a piece of appl. She is chewing) Tell me what is it?

Khushi – I told nothing

Arnav – But I know there is something....tell me...

Khushi – Why are you so concerned for me.....go show concerns to you girl friend. (Arnav understood her problem now)

Arnav – Ah...that...forget it Khushi.....you know what......I actually felt so happy when I got to know you are my wife because you were so smart..but day by day you act like a duffer

Khushi – What.... you called me duffer....

Arnav – Yes then what ....i was just pulling your leg and now you have made your face like a baloon for that?

Khushi – Pulling leg? Everything is so funny for you right? (She get tears filled up) you never understand my feelings...

Arnav – Yeah right....as though you told me your feelings....dont talk like this Khushi....you were running from me....I got you back.....

Khushi – It would be nice if I had gone (She starts sobbing loud and in a funny manner) look what kind of husband I have....

Arnav – Hmmm whichever kind I am ....I am better than you (She sobs more louder) ok ok...no more jokes...atleast tell what did I do....I said it was just for fun....