Love 'N' Stuff [Original Slash] {06}

Jack 

‘What are you doing?’ I groaned, exhausted.

 ‘Oh. Um, sorry. I was trying to get up without waking you,’ Freddie said guiltily.

 ‘And why would you want to do something like that?’ I growled, pinning him to the bed and leaning over him, kissing his neck seductively. And I had only just woken up. He must have mystical powers of attraction or something.

 ‘Mmm... Ahh...’ Freddie let out whimpered noises of appreciation as I moved my lips softly over his soft spot. The hickey I’d given him last night was starting to show and I felt smug. Freddie’s hands clutched at my shoulder blades helplessly as I rubbed my thigh against his crotch. ‘You do a really bad job at showing someone you hate them,’ he breathed.

 ‘Oh yeah?’ I could feel how hard he was against my leg.

 ‘Yeah.’

 ‘Huh.’ I rolled back to my side of the bed and laid there, pretending to ponder his words. ‘And say, bringing said hated person to the brink of orgasm and then just stopping – would that be a better way to show him?’

 Freddie looked crestfallen, then his expression changed. ‘I wasn’t on the brink anyway,’ he muttered, trying to crawl over me again. I grabbed his waist and put my hand on his crotch.

 ‘Little Freddie says otherwise,’ I smirked. I could feel his precum even though the thin material of his boxers.

Freddie grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the pillow above my head. ‘Bringing someone to the brink and then just stopping, right?’ he asked, his thigh now moving slowly against my crotch... How had this happened? ‘I can work with that,’ he said, and leaned down to nibble on my bottom lip. I probably shouldn’t have made it quite as obvious how much that turns me on last night, but it was too late to do anything about that now. ‘Or,’ Freddie went on, as I closed my eyes and tried not to moan, ‘what would be even better would be letting the guy come in his pants. Right? Wouldn’t that be way worse for the guy you hated?’

‘Hey Freddie,’ I managed to gasp, as he continued to stroke my crotch with his thigh.

‘Mm?’

‘Remember last night when we were arguing about who would be bottom?’

‘Yeah...’ he said, suddenly stopping all movement.

‘We established that I’m stronger,’ I said, and flipped him onto his back.

Freddie

Oh, bollocks.

Matt

So Freddie’s room is empty. I know because I went to apologise for disappearing last night, not, of course, that he probably noticed, what with the whole he-and-Jack-raping-each-other-on-the-dance-floor thing. But, you know, he’s chosen to hang out with me over random scores before; there was a small chance he’d noticed my absence. But it was starting to look like he’d either gone home with somebody else, or not come home at all. Like, maybe he was asleep in a ditch somewhere.

I sighed and closed his door on his abandoned room, then traipsed dejectedly up the hall towards the sitting room and kitchen. As I passed Jack’s room, I heard a moan. Which would have been fine, as I had suspected that Jack was looking for a score last night before we’d even left the apartment, except that I have been best friends with Freddie since we were little and would recognise his voice anywhere, even in moan form. How many times had I sat in the passenger seat beside the taxi driver while Freddie moaned and elicited moans with some random guy in the back seat on our way home from a club? It was practically burned into my memory.