Love 'N' Stuff [Original Slash] {08}

Matt

I stood up shakily and swallowed. ‘Don’t fuck about, Freddie,’ I said, my voice managing to convey a conviction I didn’t feel. Gathering my strength and nerves, I turned towards the door and walked out of the room with as much dignity as I could muster.

I didn’t even make it halfway down the hall to my room when I had to stop and put my hand on the wall to support myself. My knees were quaking. I took some deep breaths and squeezed my eyes tight shut. I guess I must have been concentrating pretty hard on getting my bearings back because I didn’t hear anybody coming and didn’t realise I had company until my back slammed against the wall and Freddie crashed his lips to mine.

Freddie

No, no, no. I couldn’t let him leave. Not like that. I couldn’t let him be alone with himself because I knew he’d go all psychoanalyst on the situation and blow it completely out of proportion and that would be the end of our friendship.

I opened the door and stepped into the hallway to see Matt stop walking and lean against the wall, bending over slightly and taking a deep breath. I was trying to tell myself to move, to walk over to him and tell him it had all been a big joke and I was sorry and I knew it wasn’t very funny and I’d never do it again.

I opened my mouth to say his name but nothing came out. Right. I was losing motor functions fast then. Best make a move.

I walked quickly towards him, fully intending to just grab his arm and laugh about what a stupid prank I had just played, but instead I grabbed him by both shoulders and shoved him roughly against the wall. My face was close to his and I could feel his warm, minty breath on my face. I hovered closer still as he stared up at me, wide-eyed, searching, and then, when every atom in my body was screaming at me that they couldn’t take the torture anymore, I leaned forwards and crashed my lips to his, pinning him against the wall with my body so he couldn’t move even if he wanted to.

Something was telling me, though, that he didn’t want to. Maybe it’s that instinctual understanding you develop over time with your really close friends. Maybe it was because I was being too rough. Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part. I’m pretty sure, though, that it was because he wound his fingers tightly into my hair and pulled me closer, moving his lips in sync against mine without hesitation, even slowly and sensually licking my bottom lip without me having to make the first move.

I was so turned on by his reaction that my mouth dropped open reflexively and I nearly collapsed when I felt his soft, delicious tongue move against mine. It was like my tongue was a lollypop. It sent shivers throughout my whole body.

‘You’re shaking,’ Matt whispered, pulling back a little smoothing my hair away from my face.

‘I’ve never been this turned on before,’ I told him truthfully, grinning a little wryly.

‘Is it gonna be Round Two for your boxers then?’ he teased, and I scowled.

‘More like Round One for your ass,’ I countered evilly, moving closer to kiss his neck seductively.

Matt

I didn’t know what I was babbling on about before Freddie started kissing my neck, so obviously I practically blacked out when his lips touched my overly sensitized skin. I whimpered and slid slightly against the wall as Freddie’s hands roamed gently to places they hadn’t even gone that night in his bed. The sensation was taking over my brain. I just wanted to let myself go.